Summer will see the biggest changes at Rangers in years

Loyal72

21 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Did he not say the other week everyone apart from McGregor and buff who featured in st mirren game would still be here next season šŸ˜‚

No, he clarified that everyone except from McGregor and Morelos were contracted to be here next season.

That doesn't mean they won't be soldĀ 

Just now, Craiggybear said:

21st April - "Only Mcgregor and Morelos from last weeks team wont be here next season"

Ā 

Make your fucking mind up Beale.Ā 

It's aw gios fault mate needs the summer to get some championship players in

2 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

21st April - "Only Mcgregor and Morelos from last weeks team wont be here next season"

Ā 

Make your fucking mind up Beale.Ā 

He was saying that they were the only two who weren't contracted for next season.

His point was in previous games they had played with a lot of players who's contracts were expiring.

It doesn't mean none of those players will be sold.

25 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I don't want him sacked, he will be judged on what he does in the summer. However if we don't spend big he and we are fuckedĀ 

What would you consider big? I think we need to be spending Ā£15m minimum and that's before we add anything we can get from Barisic, Colak, Hagi

I just don't know if we have that kind of dough

Just now, NixonRFC said:

What would you consider big? I think we need to be spending Ā£15m minimum and that's before we add anything we can get from Barisic, Colak, Hagi

I just don't know if we have that kind of dough

Will need bare minimum 15 million before we sell anyone. If we can sell maybe get it up to 20 odd then we have the savings on big wages of Morelos and Kent.

If we don't see that level of investment it will be a rinse and repeat of this season

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Lower to mid table championship players who have lost their way*

Yet one was our best player on the park today.Ā 

Better than the shite we brought in during the summer.

Both Beales transfers in have been better than what's here and that's a plus.

If we can get more like Cantwell in we'd be doing well.

Ā 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Yet one was our best player on the park today.Ā 

Better than the shite we brought in during the summer.

Both Beales transfers in have been better than what's here and that's a plus.

If we can get more like Cantwell in we'd be doing well.

Ā 

True enough. As you've said in other posts, if the board don't back him enough over the summer. Next season is more of the same and we'll be having this discussion about another manager in 12 months.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Will need bare minimum 15 million before we sell anyone. If we can sell maybe get it up to 20 odd then we have the savings on big wages of Morelos and Kent.

If we don't see that level of investment it will be a rinse and repeat of this season

That's the way I see it but coming home from the game talking about this and nobidy was convinced we have that kind of money, the board need to make sure it's there, it's bad enough them winning the league every year but strolling trebles is humiliating.

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

McLeish came in with the league done and won two cups beating them twice in doing so.

Smith came into a shambles of a squad, no trophies to play for and beat them twice.

GVB came into a shambles of a squad, beat the tarriers and won a cup. (League was fucked, I know)Ā 

Why can you not expect Beale to do it?

Too many still attached to that 55 season, we need to let it go and move on.Ā 

Just now, NixonRFC said:

That's the way I see it but coming home from the game talking about this and nobidy was convinced we have that kind of money, the board need to make sure it's there, it's bad enough them winning the league every year but strolling trebles is humiliating.

Yeah I don't see where it's coming from given we made a shit ton of money last season and spent what little was available on utter shite like Matondo.

Some big decision need made and if we are to believe Beale its going to be the busiest summer in years (then again it goes against what he said weeks back).

This squad won't make the CL groups so we need the deals done from day 1 basically.

Ā Very goodĀ 

Ā 

Beale will go up in my opinion massively if Kent, Morelos and Lundstrum never see another minute in our jersey.Ā 
Ā 

Two out of contract can go and Lundstrum can get his fucking lazy arse fucked as soon as possibleĀ 

This should be easy for Beale - nothing gained by sticking by these cuntsĀ 

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Ā Very goodĀ 

Ā 

Beale will go up in my opinion massively if Kent, Morelos and Lundstrum never see another minute in our jersey.Ā 
Ā 

Two out of contract can go and Lundstrum can get his fucking lazy arse fucked as soon as possibleĀ 

This should be easy for Beale - nothing gained by sticking by these cuntsĀ 

Lundstram was decent today.

We lost this primarily because we switched off once and Sakala missed an open goal.

We edged the midfield.

3 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

No decent footballer will come anywhere near us after our display today. Team of losers playing in a shit leagueā€¦what incentive is there to come to us?

Money. Same as any other footballer. Most won't even have watched us before arriving.

1 hour ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Trust him as a coach, but genuinely not sure I trust him to get it right on the players he'll bring in.

You not think Cantwell and Raskin have been amongst our better performers last few months?Ā 

8 minutes ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

No decent footballer will come anywhere near us after our display today. Team of losers playing in a shit leagueā€¦what incentive is there to come to us?

mate we're still Rangers ffsĀ 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

You not think Cantwell and Raskin have been amongst our better performers last few months?Ā 

I don't think Raskin's his signing, though not saying he's unhappy with it.

Cantwell was the best player on the park today but it was all in areas that doesn't hurt celtic. I like him but we need another level up in quality.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Lundstram was decent today.

We lost this primarily because we switched off once and Sakala missed an open goal.

We edged the midfield.

Lundstrum was far from decent. Lazy again, his passing was loose.Ā 
Hopefully some mug takes the cunt off our handsĀ