***** The Official Rangers v Other Mob Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

It's less about trying to make the season sound better and more about putting things in to perspective. The other day a poster said this season was like the 2016/17 and 2017/18 seasons. We're clearly in a much better place now than in those two seasons.ย 

Yes, we are in a better position than then. There's no doubt about that.

We can agree on that.

ย 

11 hours ago, KyleBJK said:

Some of these teams are wild. Morelos is done and we know heโ€™s leaving but letโ€™s be honest he probably should play on Saturday, we have no other options.ย 

No way - This is part of the problem, continually chucking in Morelos and Kent when they have given up on usโ€ฆ.

We need to move on and the recruitment team better start getting it right and giving us some squad depth so we can drop players who are underperforming instead of running with one player for one position regardless of how they perform

Some think it's meaningless.

I don't think a game against them is ever meaningless.

If we won the league and the week later after being crowned champions we got beat of our biggest rivals I would be spewing.

Need to play our strongest starting 11 to at least get one over on them and for the fucking mentality points also because the club lacks it severely against them.

Give them absolute hell and give them a rough ride Rangers and don't let them breath. Let them know they are in for a hard shift. Play for pride ffs the pressure is off now its all about personal pride.

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

Some think it's meaningless.

I don't think a game against them is ever meaningless.

If we won the league and the week later after being crowned champions we got beat of our biggest rivals I would be spewing.

Need to play our strongest starting 11 to at least get one over on them and for the fucking mentality points also because the club lacks it severely against them.

Give them absolute hell and give them a rough ride Rangers and don't let them breath. Let them know they are in for a hard shift. Play for pride ffs the pressure is off now its all about personal pride.

Obviously we all want to win every game v that rancid mob, but let's be honest we'd all begrudgingly accept a defeat v them if we'd been crowned champions the week before. Just got to hope we win and try and prevent them getting their record points totalย 

More of a psychological win really if we beat them, Iโ€™d hope weโ€™re only starting with about 4 of these players next season if weโ€™ve to have any chance.

Feels a bit like the Tav 2-0 game in the sun (2019) they had already won the league and we get a home OF win to celebrate without any bragging rights but with this current squad Iโ€™m not sure Saturday is going to go as well.

McCrorie

Tavernier Goldson Davies Barasic

Raskin Lundstram

Cantwell Arfieldย 

Matondo Sakala

Sadly, I donโ€™t think weโ€™ll be too far away from this with Scott Wright the only other possibility up front.

My opinion of Beale will drop significantly if Kent or Morelos are anywhere near the team.

Not looking forwards to this at all. Sakala can't score from 6 yards out and Morelos won't break a sweat if played.

I will be shocked if we even manage to score.

Will be watching and dreading the worst. Our players have turned watching OF games into a fucking chore.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย McCrorie

Tavernier ย Goldson ย  ย Davies ย  Barasic

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Raskin ย  ย  ย Lundstram

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Kamara

Cantwell ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Matondo

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Sakala

Donโ€™t think you can start Wright or Arfieldย 

Best hope is a Goldson header or Tav. Kent canโ€™t play, heโ€™s obviously off and protecting himself from injury

11 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fucking hate Barry these days the spew he hits out with on that Radio is nauseating.

" Giakamakos is growing on me "ย :lol:ย Guy was a great player and a legend but another ex player who signed for the Dark Side.

You wouldn't know he played for Rangers

27 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย McCrorie

Tavernier ย Goldson ย  ย Davies ย  Barasic

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Raskin ย  ย  ย Lundstram

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Kamara

Cantwell ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Matondo

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Sakala

Donโ€™t think you can start Wright or Arfieldย 

Best hope is a Goldson header or Tav. Kent canโ€™t play, heโ€™s obviously off and protecting himself from injury

Thats the team id go with then at half time get Arfield on.

13 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

Fucking hate Barry these days the spew he hits out with on that Radio is nauseating.

" Giakamakos is growing on me "ย :lol:ย Guy was a great player and a legend but another ex player who signed for the Dark Side.

Clown also came out saying heโ€™s annoyed at Cantwell for talking about โ€˜full commitmentโ€™ next season.ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  McCrorieย 

Tavย  ย  Goldsonย  ย  ย Daviesย  ย Borna

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Raskinย  Kamaraย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  Cantwell

ย Wrightย  ย  ย  ย  Sakalaย  ย  ย Matondo

Fucking hell grim!ย 

3-0 Gers ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿคฃ