John Souttar

2 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

I don’t know what his latest injury was but I’m not sure about this stop start end to the season. I’d rather he missed these games, had a proper rest then was ready for pre-season. 

Yup. You wouldnt be surprised if neither Jack nor Souttar play a minute over these 2 games.

Very frustrating as they could be resting but ultimately they both want to be there.

10 hours ago, Albertz85 said:

Yup. You wouldnt be surprised if neither Jack nor Souttar play a minute over these 2 games.

Very frustrating as they could be resting but ultimately they both want to be there.

Aye. You can't really grudge them for wanting to play at the euros

41 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

You would really hold a grudge if either of them went to the Euros? 

Yup. Rather none of our players played international football 

33 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Why would you grudge two of our players living a boyhood dream of potentially representing their own country at a major tournament?

See above

33 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Players want to play international tournaments. They’ll only be selected if playing well and fit.

Its a good thing for Jack and Souttar to be involved in and benefits us too.

Don't see any benefits for the club. Purely a personal thing. International managers dont care about form or fitness, they've got their favourites and treat it like their own club these days. Jack should've chucked it long ago and Souttar should be doing everything to extend his career. Upto them at the end of the day but I'll not support players rolling the dice for shite football just because it's your country.

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Players want to play international tournaments. They’ll only be selected if playing well and fit.

Its a good thing for Jack and Souttar to be involved in and benefits us too.

How does it possibly benefit us?

Jack was a huge part of the side who got to Euro 2020 and then missed it through injury. People can debate the validity of playing for his country on here forever, but that will be driving him on.

A Rangers side with no international players in it isn't going to win much - or earn much from transfer fees. 

52 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Yup. Rather none of our players played international football 

See above

Don't see any benefits for the club. Purely a personal thing. International managers dont care about form or fitness, they've got their favourites and treat it like their own club these days. Jack should've chucked it long ago and Souttar should be doing everything to extend his career. Upto them at the end of the day but I'll not support players rolling the dice for shite football just because it's your country.

Bizarre

One thing ideally wanting them not to play, another thing holding a grudge against them for wanting to represent their country at a major tournament  

19 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Watched the 1st half v Norway and my conclusion is that Scotland are a poor side.

Jack and Soutter would have been better served resting up before next season (60 games?). If they have a good season for us then they will make the Euros anyway.

You think telling the national manager that they'll have a wee rest and sit these games out, is a viable path to playing in the euros next year?

I despise the Scotland national team, their fenian alky manager and most especially the nationalist tranny cunts who make up the "tartan army".

I'd be happy if no Rangers player played for them again ever.

2 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Watched the 1st half v Norway and my conclusion is that Scotland are a poor side.

Jack and Soutter would have been better served resting up before next season (60 games?). If they have a good season for us then they will make the Euros anyway.

Are you adding their number of matches next year together?