Next season

kelvd1873

19 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

No excuses not to win the league next season now. 

They gave the Aussie £48m since he's been here to spend which dwarfs our outlay.

If he leaves and they back their new manager to the same scale then its more likely they'll spend more than us and its odds on in their favour.

It's hardly "no excuses" if they outspend us. Though that will be the challenge Beale like Gerrard will ultimately have to overcome.

30 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Agreed, I want Beale to bring Postewhateverheiscalled down and not get told we only won the league because he left. 

Sure would be nice to win it with him still there. But would still much rather he fucked off. He’s a good manager with a system that works in our league. 

Him leaving will start the same cycle that happened with us for players like kamara, Kent, Morelos.

No way the likes of CCV will want to still be there when their manager has fucked off at the first opportunity

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

The team Beale took over was a shambles.

We pumped them last time out with a star performance from his signing.

Get over your dislike for our manager 🙄 

It's not dislike I quite like him and his interviews I just do not think he's experienced enough to manage Rangers. I just don't see how he managed to get the job at Rangers, Your not telling me you would have appointed a coach from QPR who hadn't won his last five games.

We beat a team who had already won the league. and already put us out of two cups.

I sometimes think the posters on here all act like wee teenage girls who get excited because something new and shiny.

7 minutes ago, Smile said:

It's not dislike I quite like him and his interviews I just do not think he's experienced enough to manage Rangers. I just don't see how he managed to get the job at Rangers, Your not telling me you would have appointed a coach from QPR who hadn't won his last five games.

We beat a team who had already won the league. and already put us out of two cups.

I sometimes think the posters on here are all act like wee teenage girls who get excited because something new and shiny.

He's been here 6 months. Get over it.

He has more experience than Walter Smith or Gerrard did.

4 minutes ago, The true baller said:

A bit annoyed tbh as i thought managers around the league were starting to adapt to that mobs tactics, as was Beale. Hopefully they get a dinosaur like Moyes in. Regardless, I think a few quality signings and this league is ours again.

The way to beat them is simple push up on them and attack the spaces their inverted full backs leave and don't play slow players upfront.

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Did you think Beale performed well against them? one win in Five in a game that didn't matter for them?

MB came in with a squad on the way down, that fat arsehole postecoglu had a squad on the way up.

Will forgive him the four defeats. If it happens next season it won't be acceptable.

Just now, Somemightsay7 said:

He's been here 6 months. Get over it.

He has more experience than Walter Smith or Gerrard did.

Who has the best success with a youth team Beale or Smith?

Gerrard took over at a completely different time Beale took over a team who the season before had got to a Europa League final and won a cup okay the players had chucked it but that on them.

Just now, theblueoysterbar said:

MB came in with a squad on the way down, that fat arsehole postecoglu had a squad on the way up.

Will forgive him the four defeats. If it happens next season it won't be acceptable.

Fair enough can you honestly say he played the right players against them or picked the right tactics or do you think his inexperience showed up?

2 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

He inherited a bigger shambles than Beale did. By a long shot.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Who has the best success with a youth team Beale or Smith?

Gerrard took over at a completely different time Beale took over a team who the season before had got to a Europa League final and won a cup okay the players had chucked it but that on them.

Beale came in 9 points behind 

fair enough at Hampden on both occasions he made some terrible subs and tactical decisions but they didn’t work because he was using the players he had available at his disposal 

4 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You’re hired. Fuck Beale!  

No ones saying that. I want Beale to win the league but I don't give him a pass for the two cup games or the games against them or getting beat By fucking Barry Robson at that shithole for the first time since 2016.

You want honest opinions surely.

I'm not here to suck arse for likes.

Just now, cr3_bear said:

Beale came in 9 points behind 

fair enough at Hampden on both occasions he made some terrible subs and tactical decisions but they didn’t work because he was using the players he had available at his disposal 

Yes, and he could have got that down to six with the game at Ibrox. I agree with the rest.

1 minute ago, The true baller said:

Exactly, now they will change to something different, unfortunately after we learn exactly what to do.

Postecoglu also had the advantage of the refs you saw how that worked against them when they played in Europe.

6 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Can’t agree with that mate, their squad was finished completely 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Fair enough can you honestly say he played the right players against them or picked the right tactics or do you think his inexperience showed up?

No mate, I just don’t think we had the quality or drive this season to go for them. We were a tired stale team and it only looked towards the end of season the the team were getting to a point where they were enjoying playing football. I can’t wait to see the transformation for next season. Beale has got a year to 18 months to sort it out imo.