Next season

kelvd1873

59 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I’m hoping beale can pull a couple of rabbits out of the hat and provide us with 2 or 3 really good attacking players who actually score goals. 

And find an actual CF who will score more goals than our captain.

if that happens, I think we will be there.

92 points and out RB again is top scorer for us.

He has to get help in this department from our front players. 

49 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why do people believe this shite.

every year for as long as I can remember if you were at home first the previous season in these games you’re away first the next 

Your correct

As long as I can remember too.

But Pricks have a nack or history of getting postponed or moved at will.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

It’s not, our board have done fuck all but accept second place 

I think though you're suggesting that if we win the title next season it's because they'll be in disarray and not because we've improved.

It won't be through 'luck' that we win the league next season, but because we'll have deserved it.

1 hour ago, Blacky Bear said:

A perfect start is crucial including beating the unwashed at Ibrox.

No doubts they will throw the fixture out as far as possible.

Wouldn't surprise me if somehow 1st OF game switched to The Pigery of buggery and shame. 

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs away 1st game no doubts.

Would it not suit them to get it as early as possible to give us less time to bed in a new team? 

“Pigery of buggery and shame” congratulations for thinking up the worst name ever for their midden 👍🤣

We need to win the treble next season. Anyone saying only the league matters isn’t a proper Rangers fan and can fuck right off IMO. It’s this attitude ripping through the support and the club that’s resulted in us winning next to nothing since we can back up. Rangers was built on trophies. 

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

We need to win the treble next season. Anyone saying only the league matters isn’t a proper Rangers fan and can fuck right off IMO. It’s this attitude ripping through the support and the club that’s resulted in us winning next to nothing since we can back up. Rangers was built on trophies. 

Wait whit? 

That's the biggest load of shite you've posted. Right now I would be happy with a league and cup double and a great run in Europe. That mean I'm no a Rangers fan? Then you go onto suggest fans attitude is the reason we've won fuck all. Fucking hell.

I'm glad we appear to be getting business done earlier than usual (so far). We need a team who are settled and ready starting next season off flying. There are elements in play here with us being fresh and them possibly starting again with a new set up due to the loss of their manager and possibly players.

92 points should usually wins you a league and this was in a season we've been pish. Improvements in certain areas is needed but we're hardly a million miles away. There will be a freshness about us and a difference with players actually wanting to be here. 

54 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think though you're suggesting that if we win the title next season it's because they'll be in disarray and not because we've improved.

It won't be through 'luck' that we win the league next season, but because we'll have deserved it.

That’s not what I’m suggesting at all, though if he stays and they strengthen with the CL money, I think it will be incredibly difficult to win it as they have the rest of the league sussed. When competitive, hardly anyone lays a glove on them. Him leaving doesn’t leave them in disarray but someone new coming in doesn’t necessarily play the same way so it improves our chances. Anyone who doesn’t see this as a positive for us is being daft. 

36 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

That’s not what I’m suggesting at all, though if he stays and they strengthen with the CL money, I think it will be incredibly difficult to win it as they have the rest of the league sussed. When competitive, hardly anyone lays a glove on them. Him leaving doesn’t leave them in disarray but someone new coming in doesn’t necessarily play the same way so it improves our chances. Anyone who doesn’t see this as a positive for us is being daft. 

It's about what we do though. They have the league sussed, and even if they do appoint someone who plays the same way and gets the same kinds of results, it is about what we do in the old firm games. 

The gulf in quality between the old firm and the rest is probably the biggest its been, so the old firm games are now becoming league deciders. It's close.

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Wait whit? 

That's the biggest load of shite you've posted. Right now I would be happy with a league and cup double and a great run in Europe. That mean I'm no a Rangers fan? Then you go onto suggest fans attitude is the reason we've won fuck all. Fucking hell.

Aye. 

Since we’ve came back up the stinking attitude towards the cups has permeated down from the board and stands intro he players. The season we won 55 was the easiest tap in for a treble we’ll ever get and you’ll still get supporters saying they don’t care because we won the league :lol: :headwall:

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Aye. 

Since we’ve came back up the stinking attitude towards the cups has permeated down from the board and stands intro he players. The season we won 55 was the easiest tap in for a treble we’ll ever get and you’ll still get supporters saying they don’t care because we won the league :lol: :headwall:

I'm no a Rangers fan cause I'd settle for a domestic double and a European run 😂

Don't back down. Double down.

6 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

A perfect start is crucial including beating the unwashed at Ibrox.

No doubts they will throw the fixture out as far as possible.

Wouldn't surprise me if somehow 1st OF game switched to The Pigery of buggery and shame. 

Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs away 1st game no doubts.

:lol: 

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

Aye. 

You're an idiot.

8 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Why do people believe this shite.

every year for as long as I can remember if you were at home first the previous season in these games you’re away first the next 

The only anomalies come about due to the nature of the split,  everything else as you say alternates annually.

Oh, except the first OF game one season which for some reason moved from standard slot of game 4 or 5 ish  to matchday 11. 🤔 

Huge transfer window, huge season. For me though they'll still be favourites. It's a hard ask getting so many new faces in, early, and get them operating like a well oiled machine.

I think them losing their manager could disruption them, would be happy if he left.