The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

14 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

there where posters on here defending him saying  no matter the result hes only had 8 games we've got to let his team settle this isn't his full team yet :huh:

It’s as if November 2022 to May 2023 never happened. 😂

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Ferguson doing a show along with two tarriers of the highest order, the mad cunt that phoned up was right and the only balance was Ferguson's bank balance getting topped up 😂

Absolutely loved him as a player and a Rangers captain. Fucking cringe whenever I see one of his articles or one of his radio show clips now. Halliday is going the same way media wise.

Just now, B1872 said:

Absolutely loved him as a player and a Rangers captain. Fucking cringe whenever I see one of his articles or one of his radio show clips now. Halliday is going the same way media wise.

Too right the guy should have went in harder imo, these "Rangers" men are fuck all of the sort.

Thing that gets me is Dessers, Lammers etc looking shocked about the abuse at full time 

We’ve got numerous people manager included in that dressing room who haven’t told them what to expect if you put on a show like that at Ibrox in this game? 

7 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Thing that gets me is Dessers, Lammers etc looking shocked about the abuse at full time 

We’ve got numerous people manager included in that dressing room who haven’t told them what to expect if you put on a show like that at Ibrox in this game? 

They probably don't even talk, itll be like any of our 9 to 5's

Go in work for 8 hours go home.

2 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I wouldn't had the shower of losers did anything else under gerrard and beale, but they didnt, that one season had unbelievable circumstances that would never be repeated, and it shows given the lack of silverware since then

No Jim. Failure in the season after does not detract from the 55 season. Simple as. 

2 hours ago, superallysbears said:

Ferguson doing a show along with two tarriers of the highest order, the mad cunt that phoned up was right and the only balance was Ferguson's bank balance getting topped up 😂

That Derek guy who called in had escaped from an asylum somewhere.

Unhinged doesn’t come close.

On 02/09/2023 at 10:53, onlythestrongsurvive said:

Don't think it is mate - Beale said figures quoted for Danilo, Lammers and Dessers were way over exagerated, so prob £9m or £10m for the three of them and £1m for Cifu....

Sakala, Colak, Kamara and the Tilman money is more than that.  Add in signing on fees etc for Butland etc., and it probaby breaks even or there abouts.

Don't forget the additional £5m for beating Servette, which would not be accounted for.

The UEFA money doesn't count as nett spend.  I wouldn't believe Beale if he told me there were 7 days in a week.  We can only go by the figures  we see quoted both for fees paid and received. 

The approx fees out are quoted as Danilo £6m, Dessers £4.3m , Lammers £3.5m, Cifuentes £1.2m add in signing-on fees for Butland, Dowell, Sterling, Balogun which will be in the region of £2m to £3m in my opinion.   Not sure if there is a loan fee for Sima. 

Incoming fees,  Colak £1.8m, Sakala £3m, Zukowski £0.2m Kamara £5.5m Tillman £1m and possibly a loan fee for Hagi £1m .

That comes to a nett spend of circa £5 million but all the figures are unconfirmed so it's a best guess scenario.

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Subs bang on 60 mins again today. Should of been changed at half time .15 minutes wasted 

I've said plenty times Beale had my support given the size of the overhaul unitl I became unconvinced hecould grow us in reasonable time to win the league, or if he kept repeating mistakes.

He failed on both, again, today. 

His subs were wrong. And should have happened at half time.

I doubt he can grow to win us a league this season or next.

His time is up.

4 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Subs bang on 60 mins again today. Should of been changed at half time .15 minutes wasted 

Does Beale set an egg timer for 60 mins and watch the sand run down?  Is that when his shift starts? Seems that way.

So predictable. You'd think a younger manager would have new ideas and mix it up a bit.

I think this was always going to happen we should never have gone for a manager with no experience the job was always going to be too big for him.

The sooner he's out the better before he can do more damage. This was not a Postecoglou team he played who were flying, this was a disjointed mess under Rodgers and he still managed to make them look good which was hard as they were awful as well.

2 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Still ragin even at this late hour. Sadly the job is to big for the management team. Here's what really pisses me off  beale has been part of a management team that had a very decent record v them and knew how to beat them. 

Why has he gone away from that formula because his ego couldn't take possibly being referred to Gerrard 2.0?  He was also part of a management team that wouldn't take any shite getting himself sent off at parkhead where is that passion gone Michael? 

Miles out his depth that much is obvious and our chairman needs to be ruthless and get him out ASAP before things turn. Might see protests starting when we go to St. Johnstone in a fortnight. 

I think it's more to do with being in charge . 

Under Gerrard he was certainly a lot more attack minded with a higher press , as was seen on many a successful European night against quality teams . 

I just wonder now being the gaffer , with the buck stopping with him , he plays a lot more cautiously . And it's simply not working .