Official match thread: Hoffenheim vs Rangers.

KaiserJon

40 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Season starts in earnest a week today. To date the friendlies have been difficult to watch. I just don't see what we are trying to do.

Board have backed Beale and I want to see some cohesion today and a clear style of play.

Friendly reminder that we beat Real Madrid 2 years ago and look how that season turned out. 

51 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Season starts in earnest a week today. To date the friendlies have been difficult to watch. I just don't see what we are trying to do.

Board have backed Beale and I want to see some cohesion today and a clear style of play.

No hassle mate 

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

McCrorie, Devine, Rice & Lowry all starting for the B team today.

(I think we have seen the last of Lowry)

I reckon Lowry will be away on loan this season and next season will be make or break, he'll either have shown improvements and get into the first squad on a permanent basis or he'll leave permanently

Just now, RossS1873 said:

Does so well, starting Lammers, Sima, Dessers and Yilmaz, then counters it by playing Lundstram. Maybe the rumours of Souttars illness was true and nice to see Sterling on the bench 

Fingers crossed is illness and not another injury.