Welcome to Rangers, Danilo!

The difference between him and Dessers was absolutely night and day last night. Danilo was far more involved, winning duels, coming short, linking the play, and got into so many good goal scoring positions that Dessers would have never got into. 

He misses far too many easy chances though, even going back to the start of the season. Hopefully he is our number 1 striker now though and that sharpness and confidence will come with more regular game time. Not convinced he is a star in the making but he’s so much better than Dessers

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His finishing is diabolical tbh.

Not just last night he’s missed sitters.

Servette and tarriers too.

He had 3 shots from 6/7 yards that produced the exact same save every time from Carson as they were straight at him, however I have seen enough to tell me he will score 20+ providing he stays fit, I love the fact he gets involved, not lazy one bit and is prepared to do the hard yards:tu:

I think he’s come back from his injury remarkably quickly & certainly isn’t hiding as a result of it, which would be quite understandable.

Hopefully game time & increasing fitness helps him hone the sharpness that turns the saves into goals.

50 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

His finishing is diabolical tbh.

Not just last night he’s missed sitters.

Servette and tarriers too.

Thanks Buzz Killington :lol:

Tbf he did miss a good few sitters last night but if he keeps getting into those goal scoring positions I have confidence that the goals are going to start flowing for him as his fitness, match minutes/sharpness and confidence all increase. 

I'm just enjoying being a Rangers fan again and the games can't come round quickly enough at the moment.

That may change at some point but after the dross served up to us over the last couple of years I'm going to enjoy getting carried away just now :lol:

He doesn't seem a clinical finisher, but I like that he gets himself chances, and isn't scared to swing a foot at a half chance, rather than dwell on it - something we've lacked for too long.

Although if he was a clinical finisher on top of that..... he wouldn't be at Rangers. He will score plenty, but miss a few as well.