Welcome to Rangers Jose Cifuentes

37 minutes ago, CoplandRoad83 said:

Might just be an auld grumpy bastard but Kamara still gave me some great moments. Scored in a European semi final.

Fell off a cliff last year but not a fan of slaughtering a guy that came cheap, gave us good moments, even if it didnt end well

I'll slaughter him all I want. For me he's worse than Kent and Morelos. Downed tools when his mates Aribo and Bassey left (still like they 2 players). 

Kamara for me was always very overrated. Never seen the big hullabaloo about him. How many really good games did he actually have for us? 

36 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

This 👍seems to be the go to thing now days when a player has a shite season that their attitude is shite. 

It's not really, it's called having an opinion. And his attitude has been shite, and worse than Morelos and Kent Imo. 

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Bit different from a Sands type. This boys been consistently good for a while now and was a baw hair away from A 15m move to Brighton bar a last minute collapse.

Fast, skilful and has an eye for goal. He looks a huge upgrade on the likes of Jack, Davis, Lundstram and Kamara. 

Probably the signing of the summer imo.

He does have bags of potential and I hope he does make it here but he will Need to adjust , his decision making is one of his weak points and the MLS is a slow paced league where you get a lot of time on the ball , compare that to the SPFL where you get seconds to breathe it’ll be a challenge for him 

22 minutes ago, The Hammer 11 said:

He does have bags of potential and I hope he does make it here but he will Need to adjust , his decision making is one of his weak points and the MLS is a slow paced league where you get a lot of time on the ball , compare that to the SPFL where you get seconds to breathe it’ll be a challenge for him 

And you know this how? Have you watched him for a full season in the MLS? 

3 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

And you know this how? Have you watched him for a full season in the MLS? 

Basically the opposite of what his managers, teammates and opposition have described him as 

Bizzare 

6 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

He does have bags of potential and I hope he does make it here but he will Need to adjust , his decision making is one of his weak points and the MLS is a slow paced league where you get a lot of time on the ball , compare that to the SPFL where you get seconds to breathe it’ll be a challenge for him 

Sure it was Goldson that said him and Tav call the Scottish League ‘murder ball’ given the pace and aggression it’s played at :lol: 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

MLS is nowhere near as slow a league as some let on.

What exactly is fast about Scottish football when the biggest chunk of sides park all their men around their box for 90 mins btw?

Yeah ita pure myth.

No idea why some folk peddle that pish

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Yeah ita pure myth.

No idea why some folk peddle that pish

Every time I watch an MLS match it looks slow. Even makes a Busquets look quick. Not knocking it, even likes of La Liga and Serie A look slow. 

Our league is fucking murder for quality though. And when quality does come through it gets hounded and booted the fuck out of. The 10 men behind the ball we face nearly every weekend is dire.

I think he’s going to be a star for us as he looks solid and will fit right in to the physical side of Scottish football.

I wonder with his tough tackling he’ll be targeted by the press over Cantwell or they’ll just say we’re a team of thugs.

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think he’s going to be a star for us as he looks solid and will fit right in to the physical side of Scottish football.

I wonder with his tough tackling he’ll be targeted by the press over Cantwell or they’ll just say we’re a team of thugs.

Fuck em. Get them halved 😂

• 2 months later...