Alex Lowry Progress at Hearts

Loyal72

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

3 starts since he went there and didn't get off the bench in their previous 2 games so hopefully people don't go overboard because he scored a decent goal.

Was just listening to halliday say he will be a big player for hearts this season. There was a no bad wee segment on that open goal about him. 

11 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

3 starts since he went there and didn't get off the bench in their previous 2 games so hopefully people don't go overboard because he scored a decent goal.

Similarly, I hope people don’t write him off or be overly negative of him, when he misses a few games when Naismith may opt for experience and work rate over ability on the ball.  

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

Similarly, I hope people don’t write him off or be overly negative of him, when he misses a few games when Naismith may opt for experience and work rate over ability on the ball.  

Think it's understandable tbh. Hasn't lived up to they hype and rumours of his attitude won't go away.

27 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Think it's understandable tbh. Hasn't lived up to they hype and rumours of his attitude won't go away.

Still think he has something.  Tries to do something when he gets the ball rather than just taking and passing it on.  Having watched our team pass aimlessly back and forth, side to side, for so long now, you can’t but hope he may offer us something different.  
Not worried about his attitude. Baxter had attitude, Coop had attitude, Gazza had attitude.  Not saying Lowry is anything like the same level but we need someone with a bit of confidence, composure and arrogance to try things rather than the usual workhorses.

1 hour ago, Ibroxholm said:

Totally used to beat him over the head.

A far superior player to Lammers. A winning mindset too that some fans I think are mistaking for poor attitude. He's sat on the bench and watched some amount of shite over the past couple of seasons. I'd not be happy either.

38 minutes ago, Mondraker said:

A far superior player to Lammers. A winning mindset too that some fans I think are mistaking for poor attitude. He's sat on the bench and watched some amount of shite over the past couple of seasons. I'd not be happy either.

Very good goal and we all want to see him kick on but fuck me what a take this is.

That's a very nice finish under pressure. 

He probably still doesn't offer enough yet over a whole game which is why he'll drift in and out of the Hearts team. Fuck all wrong with arrogance when you're a proven top player as I think it's needed but until then he'll be labelled as a problem with attitude issues, if that's even true. Never seen any signs of bad attitude from him. 

8 hours ago, Mondraker said:

Lowry has a winning mindset? 

10 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Reading the club’s updates on players on loan is a fairly depressing read. I think unused sub is the most common thing written.