Abdallah Sima

GOAT

Sima has a poor start with us, but is now our top goal scorer and proving everyone wrong.

His pace and reactions are top drawer.

His second goal was highly technical and executed perfectly. Most players would have missed the ball and landed on their arses trying that. 

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s a far better player than Sakala he’ll end up back in the EPL ether with Brighton or somebody else 

Don’t think he’s good enough for Brighton.

I think Sima’s problem is he suits a team that is dominant and can feed him the ball a lot (like Brighton) but he isn’t quite good enough for the teams that dominate in the EPL (like Brighton and above).

But I also think if he’s in a team that’s struggling to create and feed him the ball at the lower end of the EPL he would also struggle.

Maybe Rangers in the SPFL, Slavia in Czech Republic are the sort of teams that suit him best.

4 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Don’t think he’s good enough for Brighton.

I think Sima’s problem is he suits a team that is dominant and can feed him the ball a lot (like Brighton) but he isn’t quite good enough for the teams that dominate in the EPL (like Brighton and above).

But I also think if he’s in a team that’s struggling to create and feed him the ball at the lower end of the EPL he would also struggle.

Maybe Rangers in the SPFL, Slavia in Czech Republic are the sort of teams that suit him best.

Possibly mate but time will tell, only thing I care about is he continues scoring goals for us at this rate he could finish with 20-25 goals that’s what we need from all our strikers 

59 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Fair play to him, he was very poor and still (at times) can’t control the ball well but compare and contrast the goals return when compared with Kent, much rather have the goals thanks. Just needs to keep improving. 

Kent unfollowed Fenerbache and deleted all his pictures with them. His socials are all him at Rangers now. He'll be back January.

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

I genuinely hope there is a chance we can sign him. Turning into an excellent player for us.  

Lesson for us all, me included.  Don’t write off a player too quickly.  Still time for the rest…. :pipe:

He looks cumbersome at times, but looking at that 1st goal again he took it really well. Right foot, hit it in front of him with his left then finished with his right. Some goal. 

Seems to really be enjoying his football and getting a run of games. He can't half hit a ball/finish. 

5 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

Hopefully going forward we spend money on the young guys like Sima with bags of potential. And loan the guys like Dessers..

Or loan to buy ( a proper one-not a Tillman one)

I think he cost £7m. I doubt we’ll spend that on potential anytime soon, but I agree with the sentiment.

Sima is very raw but seems to have a positive moment or moments in just about every match. Long may it continue.

1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

I think he cost £7m. I doubt we’ll spend that on potential anytime soon, but I agree with the sentiment.

Sima is very raw but seems to have a positive moment or moments in just about every match. Long may it continue.

He cost Brighton 7 million. He will cost much more than that for us, unfortunately. Id love us to sign him, but I doubt its doable, unfortunately.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

He cost Brighton 7 million. He will cost much more than that for us, unfortunately. Id love us to sign him, but I doubt its doable, unfortunately.

Brighton will not want to keep him, he aint good enough to start for Brighton. they will sell imo, could maybe get for around 5 million. 

12 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Really reminds me of Sakala. That raw energy and pace, can score whenever the fuck he wants, but sometimes runs over his own feet or thinks about it too hard and ruins it.

He's a far more clinical finisher than Sakala, though.

That said, watching today, I was thinking how much better we would have been with Sakala on the right and Colak in the centre

2 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

Brighton will not want to keep him, he aint good enough to start for Brighton. they will sell imo, could maybe get for around 5 million. 

Aye not if he keeps this scoring rate up. Brighton are a team that will sell good players every summer so if someone comes in for Mitoma etc. they’ll fall back on their current squad, like Sima. Especially if he has a good season and continues to score in Europe. 

£5M to sign him? Get real 

Brighton will not give a damn about Sima

He hasn't played a single minute for them, he had a poor loan at Stoke, an average loan to France and is doing well at us despite often not looking like a footballer.

He will never make their team and they will happily offload him if someone wants to buy him, for what price I'm not sure. I'm also not convinced yet that we should want to spend several million signing him either. Will see how good and consistent he remains for the rest of the season

12 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Possibly mate but time will tell, only thing I care about is he continues scoring goals for us at this rate he could finish with 20-25 goals that’s what we need from all our strikers 

Totally, provided we win things. At this rate hes pricing himself out at Ibrox for sure

1 hour ago, gazza87 said:

Aye not if he keeps this scoring rate up. Brighton are a team that will sell good players every summer so if someone comes in for Mitoma etc. they’ll fall back on their current squad, like Sima. Especially if he has a good season and continues to score in Europe. 

£5M to sign him? Get real 

he has been whored all over the place with loan deals. he aint making it at Brighton. imo he has found his level in Scotland which is always took into consideration when buying players etc.  as another poster said, he hasn't played a single minute for brighton and i cant see that changing. he is scoring for us, some very good goals but i think a decent offer and we could get him.  Brighton are not selling Sima for big miney.