We’re absolutely fucking shite

GOAT

There are a few issues but not too worried just now. The next 2-3 weeks are crucial. Cantwell provides leadership in the middle, which we were lacking for a while. We still struggle to break things down and the team will need some time to gel. We also need to start shooting from outside the box as we dont trouble keepers enough, especially against defensive sides. We will be okay, but need to be killing games off and take the chances that we create. 

Just now, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Tonight wasn't absolutely shite, Absolutely nowhere near it in fact.  

We won, that was the only positive. I’m still not convinced we won by enough for the second leg to not be heart attack inducing 

Just now, GA1972 said:

We won, that was the only positive. I’m still not convinced we won by enough for the second leg to not be heart attack inducing 

There's a massive, massive jump between that tonight and 'absolutely fucking shite'

dont agree with getting morelos back ffs

but we are shite beale has us trying to walk it into the net evry fucking time

people where saying borna had a good game are they talking about when he played against us for osijek?

if i wake up tomorrow to learn wolves have came in with silly money to poach beale it'll be the most optimistic i'd have been in years

Must say there's an underwhelming feeling after that, fancied us strongly tonight and thought we'd take 3 or 4 off them, we played well at times but for most of the second half we were far too slow and predictable.

Having an extra man for 30+ minutes and not putting the tie to bed is very frustrating, particularly when they offered absolutely nothing in an attacking sense all night.

1 minute ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

There's a massive, massive jump between that tonight and 'absolutely fucking shite'

Other than the result and Souttar I’m struggling to find positives 

They had 10 men and we did nothing to worry them really 

17 minutes ago, GOAT said:

“Still early” will no doubt be the cry by some. 

passing is shocking

First touch is diabolical when they do eventually make the pass

crossing, I’m sure they’ll learn to get it past the first man at some point.

finishing, fuck me man.

Dessers and Danilo could do with learning to move up front.  Lammers, rotten.  Tav has been pish this entire summer.

I’d honestly phone Morelos and tell him to hit the treadmill and get back because a fat half fit Morelos looks a better player than Dessers and Danilo.  

so fucking depressing. 

If we had won 4-0, you would be nowhere to be found. You can't wait to post the negative. You have become soul-destroying and negative.

We were poor in the second half, but your posts are so dramatic.

2 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

The way some people have been on here tonight, first throw in that goes against us the smart cards will be getting binned 🤣

It’s funny how the general consensus was that we’d be fine domestically early on in the season, but Europe may have come too soon.

Instead we run over a decent side until they go down to 10 men and resort to playing like a bottom 6 SPFL side, then struggle like hell. 

Livingston is going to be a brutal game, I feel far more confident about us beating a Servette side over there who open up against us, that Martindales side who will play a 5-4-1 and sit in. 

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

Other than the result and Souttar I’m struggling to find positives 

They had 10 men and we did nothing to worry them really 

The 2 wonder saves and missing an open goal.

Aye right enough

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

If we had won 4-0, you would be nowhere to be found. You can't wait to post the negative. You have become soul-destroying and negative.

We were poor in the second half, but your posts are so dramatic.

We didn’t win 4-0, know why?  Because our passing, first touch, crossing and finishing are fucking terrible.  So it’s a pointless fucking comment.