*****The Official Rangers vs scum Match Thread*****

Essandoh

17 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Talking to a tim at the golf and he reckons the only certain thing to happen tomorrow is that Cantwell will get sent off, he says im putting £20 on it, i said so your so confident yous will win that you wont even bet on it , but youll bet on a Rangers player, obsessed cunt, i hope he loses his money and we hammer them.

And Cantwell is due a goal😁

20 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Talking to a tim at the golf and he reckons the only certain thing to happen tomorrow is that Cantwell will get sent off, he says im putting £20 on it, i said so your so confident yous will win that you wont even bet on it , but youll bet on a Rangers player, obsessed cunt, i hope he loses his money and we hammer them.

That was your first mistake . . . .

21 minutes ago, BetterLookingThanAlly said:

Nothing less that a repeat of this will be acceptable!

Was at the game, it still gives me a thrill watching it after all these years, that cross from Walters and the bullet header by Drinkell, just sublime!

8 minutes ago, CXB said:

Was at the game, it still gives me a thrill watching it after all these years, that cross from Walters and the bullet header by Drinkell, just sublime!

Love the guy who does the song, when he got to Seville he was hardly allowed a quiet beer without a fan asking for a rendition.

8 minutes ago, CXB said:

I was a wee guy, think I listened to it on the radio. I do mind going to an OF game roundabout that time though with my Dad and his workmate/pal. 

Would I be wrong in thinking you could pay in (was the main stand) or just purchase a ticket. In fact I think it was the year before '87 because my Dad's mate died that year. 

1 hour ago, BetterLookingThanAlly said:

Nothing less that a repeat of this will be acceptable!

Met Souness in the Holiday Inn (now the Marriott) after the game, shook his hand and just said “thank you”.

Never tire of watching that game.