The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People that watch flights, check if somebody is following an account or unfollowed certain people do need to go outside 

There’s being passionate about the club and there’s being a borderline weirdo and I think that type of behaviour skirts the like between the two pretty closely  :lol:

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tbf, the personal abuse has been awful.  It may not have worked out, but Beale gave his all. He lives and breathes for football. At least he moved his family here (twice) unlike Gerrard. There is one thing criticizing his coaching methods, but not his weight or facial features. You expect that from opposing fans, not our own. Social media has taken fans to a strange level.

The Barisic abuse is similar.

Mate I agree with this, some of the personal abuse just isn’t right,  mole face and the like, but I’m a hypocrite though cause Ive called him a pot bellied bellend and said best thing that can happen is he dies in his sleep.  Hands up I’m wrong to say that and it’s just pure frustration.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Personal abuse on here, twitter and elsewhere has been outrageous.

Don't have any problem with Beale on a personal level, I think it's clear he built an attachment to the club and have no doubts he's put the work in to give it his best go. I won't criticise anybody for that. If it doesn't work out, move on and get someone else in. Personal abuse is totally unnecessary and on scales such as this could have massive impacts on someone

He probably shouldn’t act like a complete and utter cunt then

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

In the past maybe. But you can do it from your laptop at home these days.

Hi, can you piss off from the forum again please.

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Don't have any problem with Beale on a personal level, I think it's clear he built an attachment to the club and have no doubts he's put the work in to give it his best go. I won't criticise anybody for that. If it doesn't work out, move on and get someone else in. Personal abuse is totally unnecessary and on scales such as this could have massive impacts on someone

Saw folks on twitter wishing his family death, appaling.

25 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

I want Beale to leave as much as the next person does, but people going nuts and talking about how changing his profile picture on instragam is disrespectful - when you can’t even see the QPR badge in the picture - are fucking insane.

And as a side point the virgins who find the time to actually go on the Internet and do deep dive research to the point where they find the actual photo just to point out that it’s a photo from his time with QPR are just as bad. Go out among actual people, get a life, and maybe try and get your hole, FFS :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

People that watch flights, check if somebody is following an account or unfollowed certain people do need to go outside 

You taking this @Bronzy?

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Abso fucking lutely. Yet this message will get lost amongst the hatred and anger. A huge mob mentality at the moment. People rightly allowed to question our recruitment, playing style, etc and I’m sure Beale would agree with that. This goes beyond simply questioning his tactics etc. It isn’t just about us though, the whole social media world does it without a single moments pause to wonder how this abuse will affect the person who receives it.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

If your giving him personal abuse on the internet then Rangers fan or not your an arsehole. I dont think he is up to the job and he will be gone by januar but there is no need for behaving like absolute wankers towards the man. 

5 minutes ago, Broxi said:

The quicker the football starts back the better to much time on ppls hands .

Some fans are out of order with the abuse nobody deserves this.

Back the team or this constant negativity will get to the players  and will effect the performance.

As we cant afford this as a lot are still finding there way as new.

1 minute ago, surfsup2 said:

Back the team or this constant negativity will get to the players  and will effect the performance.

Horse, bolted etc

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate I agree with this, some of the personal abuse just isn’t right,  mole face and the like, but I’m a hypocrite though cause Ive called him a pot bellied bellend and said best thing that can happen is he dies in his sleep.  Hands up I’m wrong to say that and it’s just pure frustration.

I seen someone call him Nipple Face, I laughed to be honest.

Roboprod on FF saying he’s heard he’s been binned. Not sure why folk think the fact he’s at his weans football means he’s not been sacked or going to be tbh! Genuinely don’t think that’s fuck all to do with it as life still goes on. It’s no as if he’ll be having to spend the day on S1 jobs. 😂

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sorry mate, but ffs pot bellied :lol:

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Roboprod on FF saying he’s heard he’s been binned. Not sure why folk think the fact he’s at his weans football means he’s not been sacked or going to be tbh! Genuinely don’t think that’s fuck all to do with it as life still goes on. It’s no as if he’ll be having to spend the day on S1 jobs. 😂

Is that someone reliable?

3 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

Why should people blindly support something we know isn’t going to work? The guy hasn’t proven anything in the last 10 months to suggest he deserves our support. He’s clearly out his depth and not good enough. If anything it’s on the board prolonging this as everyone I know want him gone and have zero faith left that he’ll turn it around.