The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

1 minute ago, sRcFoCt said:

No they won't sorry losers like tav,goldson jack are worse than any tactical genius manager that comes in.

The club need to get rid of this mentality to start doing anything 

Bang on, there's players there that have proven for years they can't cut it.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

celtic are shite aswell.

It's absolutely embarrassing that we are worse.

The majority of fans have lost any confidence left in Beale.

Hehas to go during this break.

Get Mcinnes in and see how it pans out for rest of the season.

Just naw, Mcinnes is a serial loser and bottled it at the prospect of taking the job, I'd rather have Martindale but even that is scraping the barrel, bad example but at least you get my sentiment.

Just now, sRcFoCt said:

No they won't sorry losers like tav,goldson jack are worse than any tactical genius manager that comes in.

The club need to get rid of this mentality to start doing anything 

It's not a reason to stick with beale. We are stuck with these losers until January but we can sack beale now. Even in Gerrard second old firm game that Jack scored in we pressed and dominated them. It's was 1-0 going on 5. That's the sort of performance that could be got with the right coach.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

celtic are shite aswell.

You didn’t just suggest McInness?

I know we’re all hurting but

2 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

celtic are shite aswell.

They'll drop a fair number of points this season as well. Unfortunately we currently look like dropping more.

I didn't want McInnes in last time, but what i'd say is if we go down the Scottish route and get him in, he needs to be given the rest of the season to shape the squad. 

The Beale experiment doesn't show any signs of working.

1 minute ago, KyleBJK said:

That’s what a competent ruthless club would do, us however will persist with the clueless cunt until the points difference is into double figures and it’s another season wasted. 

We as a fan base must put pressure on the board now and delete this cunt before it gets worse.

1 minute ago, Rovers51 said:

It's not a reason to stick with beale. We are stuck with these losers until January but we can sack beale now. Even in Gerrard second old firm game that Jack scored in we pressed and dominated them. It's was 1-0 going on 5. That's the sort of performance that could be got with the right coach.

Don't think for a second that we should be sticking with beale just wish he would take that shite with him.

That game was 2018 from 2016 when we came back up in 7 years we've won 1 league and 1 scottish cup.

Not good enough

Beale is responsible for the mess we are in, unfortunately however I do not think the squad he has assembled will be any better under anyone else. We have no quality going forward.

Only binning the dross we have singed this summer and bringing in better will sort this out. 

Is there any half decent young wingers we can bring in from the B squad? Desperate times.