Dessers

BigBearButt

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

The guys been getting goals and contributing more since PC came in but for me he should be used for your smaller league and cup games whereas Silva should be in for Europe, celtic and your bigger city clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs no matter what.

Correct. He's that and a sub.

6 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

The guys been getting goals and contributing more since PC came in but for me he should be used for your smaller league and cup games whereas Silva should be in for Europe, celtic and your bigger city clubs like Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs no matter what.

Silva should be used for every game

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Silva should be used for every game

Ideally but there's a lot of football to be played. There's enough around Dessers against shite like Dundee, Motherwell and Ross County to win and make sure Silva isn't run into the ground by the end of March.

I

Dessers was Gash tonight  I'd  have started Silva he'd earned his place for tonight after Livingston on Saturday imo

He certainly made the difference when he came on running at players for such a slightly built player he fair gets in about players and his skill levels are exactly what we need going forward when all that side to side passing shit started again after dominating the early first half he was the right man for the job in revitalising the attack .

The rest of them should take note he's a cracking wee player .

Not a big fan but in his defence he’s not getting much service.

My biggest worry in the title race is our wide players aren’t creating enough chances.

Although kudos to Matondo who looked brighter tonight.

He can’t really do anything really well. 
like run, pass, hold the ball up, find space, stay onside, pull players out of position, make the keeper make a save, shoot rather hard, header, jump, dribble or score on a regular basis.  

He also was to blame for their goal tonight as he couldn’t properly control a ball to knock it down to Cantwell he kinda made a jumping motion when the ball was cleared up to him - it looked awful 

3 hours ago, dee9 said:

Thought he was very good tonight tbh. Missed chances but I think we just need to accept that now but link up wise thinks he's getting better. 

He's the first choice striker of Glasgow Rangers Football Club - and he's fucking shite.

He's had more than enough chances to prove his worth thus far, much of it against dross opposition, but his strike rate just isn't good enough.

I actually thought he led the line ok in the first half.

But "ok" is all it was.  Silva came on and was far more dynamic and skillful.  We still haven't seen how good a finisher he is, but in every other respect he's far better, which isn't surprising, comparing a 40M striker against one at 4M (and overpriced at that)

Still felt a bit sorry for Dessers when we was subbed - looked so disappointed 

9 minutes ago, Southsider said:

I actually thought he led the line ok in the first half.

But "ok" is all it was.  Silva came on and was far more dynamic and skillful.  We still haven't seen how good a finisher he is, but in every other respect he's far better, which isn't surprising, comparing a 40M striker against one at 4M (and overpriced at that)

Still felt a bit sorry for Dessers when we was subbed - looked so disappointed 

I don't know about comparing Dessers to Silva, but Miovski, one chance one goal and Miovski also made his goal.

I don't feel sorry for Dessers at all, he's not good enough to be at the club and he's being paid a fair whack for being here. He shouldn't have started the game over Silva.

The very fact that so many of us would love to replace Dessers choosing between multiple non-old firm strikers from the Scottish league says a hell of a lot.