Dessers

BigBearButt

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's his first bad game in quite a while. Usual folk can't wait to scapegoat him in a game where nobody played well. 

Silva is worse btw.

Issue is that he'll have more of these bad games when we absolutely do not need them, said it only last week after hearts game, he'll never be the one to take that one or two chances that fall to him, he needs a hunner before he scores

Just now, Iakona said:

He’s an absolute passenger.

Sure he will pop up with some goals when the team is playing well…. But he’s not someone you can afford to carry week in and week out. Certainly not when you want to win titles. 

Fuckin spot on mate. 

You know after 5 mins if Dessers is going to have a Dessers of a game....it was blatant early doors that today was one of those days.....it really is quite baffling that we then persevere with him for so long....as shit as he was today the bigger picture today was from the 1st minute Motherwell put us on the back foot, take that in contrast to the way we started last week....night and day, when Motherwell scored both their goals you could sense the goal was coming....a poor performance from start to finish 

3 hours ago, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Issue is that he'll have more of these bad games when we absolutely do not need them, said it only last week after hearts game, he'll never be the one to take that one or two chances that fall to him, he needs a hunner before he scores

Could say the same for virtually all of the players out there today, but it's Dessers that's always the go-to Donkey. Numerous players were worse today, yet Dessers cops the most. Really bizarre attitude cunts have towards him.

Thought he deserved more of a chance, his numbers on paper look brilliant, but that old saying that the game isn't played on paper rings true for Dessers.

Technically an awful football player, and barely a striker - has a terrific ability to bundle the ball into the net at times, but you genuinely can't be sure that he even meant it.

Whenever he does try something he means and has time to think about, total shut down.

I think a Rangers number 9, should not only be able to take those quick fire shots, but also be able to find the net if he has plenty of time to think about it.

Dessers isn't it, and by extension, not to bag on the guy as he hasn't been playing, but I think Danilo is very similar.

We needed a Shankland.

1 hour ago, MrMckee said:

No idea why people are singling him out...

He was no better or no worse than anyone else today.

He's never been better than anyone ever and he's been worse than anyone on many occasions. 

I could even mark him out of a game and I'm fucking 78.

As others have said, he's shite, a donkey etc etc. 

Any striker needing 5+ chances for 1 goal every single game simply isn’t gonna cut it for us unfortunately.

He gets into great positions.. when he’s not offside, can credit him for that but ultimately he isn’t good enough.

hopefully picks up some goals between now and end of the season but if we can get some money for him in the summer then we should part ways, he quite simply isn’t going to win us competitions in the coming years which is pretty much something you would rely on in a striker 

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Could say the same for virtually all of the players out there today, but it's Dessers that's always the go-to Donkey. Numerous players were worse today, yet Dessers cops the most. Really bizarre attitude cunts have towards him.

Your constant refusal to accept the fact he's utter fucking dugshite is what I find bizarre. 

26 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Your constant refusal to accept the fact he's utter fucking dugshite is what I find bizarre. 

He isn't dugshite though neither is he absolutely brilliant.

He's definitely capable of moments of dugshite however equally capable of moments of brilliance. He has proven that.