Empty The Ground

Scottywellhousetb

30 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Mods and Admin should probably put me on a ban before I lose it. 

Been there, seen it, done it. Been banned from Follow Follow  more times than I can remember for the crime of speaking my mind. Nothing wrong with being raging Mate, after everything we have been though the last twenty odd years, given the support and love we have given our Club, we literally do deserve better.

At the risk of being patronising, if you are still in the situation of being able to go to our games, home and away, no matter how shite it may seem, then do so, because you will miss it when it is gone.

Trust me I know, as an early 60's child I am only too familiar with what it means to love a Rangers team that lives your dream and then takes you to the very depths of despair.

Enjoy Rangers while you can.

9 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Your anger is understandable, I agree in the respect that in my own small way I will register my protest at the current situation by removing my tiny financial support for the Club until such times as we have a staff in place worthy of our Institution. However, a blanket boycott is self defeating in the respect that for season ticket holders, they have already paid their money, and let us be honest, how can it help the players if there is no one there to support them?

I agree with this.

Also, booing and jeering the players every week, and trooping out in our tens of thousands when we're losing is hardly supporting them through thick and thin - or a great look when we bang on about our loyalty and not walking away. (And many of our fans backed Beale, slated them for losing Angie, and lamented Beale missing out on the opportunity to go toe to toe with him this season - thank f**k he didn't get that opportunity!)

However! ... He has to go! Before the League Cup Semi. We MUST win that. 

As has been pointed out: season tickets are bought and paid for, but match day merchandise, food and drink isn't. So, it's up to fans if they want to make a point by not turning up - thousands of empty seats will certainly make that point. 

I see grim times ahead. 

That mob are clearly going to get off with paying peanuts (probably through insurance) for the court case, putting them miles ahead of us financially. They'll likely canter to the title, and then bank more Champions League money. Putting more distance between us. 

And the court case itself opens the door for Thomson's to go after other clubs - including us. And I reckon they will. 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've never been as angry as today following Rangers, if he's not sacked tonight then I'm done, fucking done, worst appointment in our history imo. 

Not even proper anger today . That was after the Celtic game . This was just a result that was in the post and everyone knew it . 

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If by some miracle that fucking idiotic clown is still in charge of our club at our next home game then we should not turn up, I mean everycunt, don't care if you've never missed a game In a thousand years, what the fuck are we putting up with here ffs.

I’ll not be back until he’s gone. 

5 minutes ago, Piko said:

booing and jeering the players every week, and trooping out in our tens of thousands when we're losing is hardly supporting them through thick and thin

Better than throwing sharks at our team bus? Perhaps some would argue that we are not militant enough when compared to that entitled Mhob at the Piggery?

No, we do not need to resort to thuggery, leave that to THEM, we are better than that, however it does not mean that we will continue to accept the shite that is being served up.

No apologies MB, ask the Board to sack you and take the very substantial financial remains of yout contract with you.

28 minutes ago, Piko said:

I agree with this.

Also, booing and jeering the players every week, and trooping out in our tens of thousands when we're losing is hardly supporting them through thick and thin - or a great look when we bang on about our loyalty and not walking away. (And many of our fans backed Beale, slated them for losing Angie, and lamented Beale missing out on the opportunity to go toe to toe with him this season - thank f**k he didn't get that opportunity!)

As has been pointed out: season tickets are bought and paid for, but match day merchandise, food and drink isn't. So, it's up to fans if they want to make a point by not turning up - thousands of empty seats will certainly make that point. 

I see grim times ahead. 

That mob are clearly going to get off with paying peanuts (probably through insurance) for the court case, putting them miles ahead of us financially. They'll likely canter to the title, and then bank more Champions League money. Putting more distance between us. 

And the court case itself opens the door for Thomson's to go after other clubs - including us. And I reckon they will. 

What insurance company gives protection to pedophilia ya wrong yin. 

I've sat with the wee yin and my lovely lady trying to stay calm , having a good laugh and and I just keep thinking how absurd this is keeping that fat moley faced bastard in a job  , fucking sack the cunt now ffs

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

Have to disagree, however much I understand the sentiment. It is only after following Rangers home and away for 40 odd years that I realise how much I took it for granted when I lost the ability to do so. Follow Follow my Man, no matter how narrow the Straits may become, but of course, that does not mean you cannot voice your displeasure at the current situation. Indeed we need the diehards to make it clear to the powers that be that they are not prepared to accept a continuation of the current situtation.

And the only way to make it clear nowadays is to hit the club where it hurts, their pockets.

We need to make sure our voice is heard.  If he's not gone by Monday at the latest, we protest, hound him, whatever it takes because we're going nowhere with him in charge.  He won't just leave so the board need to bite the bullet accept they made a mistake and sack him.

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

If by some miracle that fucking idiotic clown is still in charge of our club at our next home game then we should not turn up, I mean everycunt, don't care if you've never missed a game In a thousand years, what the fuck are we putting up with here ffs.

Thats the only way we can make them listen to us hit them where it hurts in their pokets

56 minutes ago, Piko said:

I agree with this.

I see grim times ahead. 

Yer clubs dripping with paedophilea since day dot ya beast 🧹🧹🧹🤫

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

And the only way to make it clear nowadays is to hit the club where it hurts, their pockets.

I  agree. with you. As a boy and young man I followed Rangers through some very dire times, I was one of those there at Ibrox against Clydebank at Ibrox in what was our lowest ever crowds, I was there at Kilbowie the week Souness was announced when we lost for the only time against Clydebank,  trust me boycotting the team is not the answer.

Buy the tickets for the games home and away, follow the team through thick and thinner, but do not buy the shirts, the amusing tea pots, or Fathers day dinners at the overpriced pretentious restaurant, that is how you hit the Board, support the team, not he Board. Once the cash cow stops milking, the owners will very quickly realise that things have got to change.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

I  agree. with you. As a boy and young man I followed Rangers through some very dire times, I was one of those there at Ibrox against Clydebank at Ibrox in what was our lowest ever crowds, I was there at Kilbowie the week Souness was announced when we lost for the only time against Clydebank,  trust me boycotting the team is not the answer.

Buy the tickets for the games home and away, follow the team through thick and thinner, but do not buy the shirts, the amusing tea pots, or Fathers day dinners at the overpriced pretentious restaurant, that is how you hit the Board, support the team, not he Board. Once the cash cow stops milking, the owners will very quickly realise that things have got to change.

Me too. We got there late - just to see a Clydebank goal - assumed it was 1-0, but it was 2-0.  Think Durrant got one back.

If he is not gone by Monday lunch time we could easily get a few hundred fans to meet outside Ibrox between 6 & 8 to let the board know we have had enough, and Beale has to go.

I know many fans would say we should not copy the tarriers, but I say how many trophies have they won since they were throwing sharks in the car park at the tattie dome, too many is my answer.

5 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Every single seat should be empty if he's not away, it won't happen but anyone attending should be fucking hounded. 

Hounded? Fuck off. What are you going to do? Boo and chuck eggs at fellow bears as they come out the game?

daft

45 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Hounded? Fuck off. What are you going to do? Boo and chuck eggs at fellow bears as they come out the game?

daft

Aye you carry on putting up with this utter shite then you fucking arsehole, we are a fucking laughing stock, not one bit surprised this is where you are, don't quote me again on here, your a dick.