Beale Sacked

Broxi

4 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah some of the hatred and abuse being directed at Beale is way over the top, yes he’s been an absolute disaster this season and some of his comments to the press have been idiotic but there really isn’t a need for the personal abuse aimed at him.

Act like a horrible bastard get treated like one, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Wank received_6944552818909455.thumb.jpeg.544e3886dd87054c35fe0475072fd8f4.jpeg

Never understood why people have it in for him or Banfield. Whoever’s messaging him is a cunt

35 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The club is pleased to announce that Steven Davis will lead the interim management team.

The team will consist of former Rangers player and hugely experienced coach Alex Rae, former Rangers player and current coach Steven Smith, coach Brian Gilmour, and goalkeeping coach, Colin Stewart.

That's like one of they spoof tweets you see, or something off fifa career mode. Il back them but what the actual fuck 😂

I did think it was a spoof at first

4 minutes ago, Big Al 55 said:

Isn’t that exactly what’s happening now?

Not really, all the information required is in the first few posts.

The 280+ page thread was folk discussing whether he was leaving or not.

He’s now left, which is a major announcement that warrants its own thread and makes the old thread redundant.

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah some of the hatred and abuse being directed at Beale is way over the top, yes he’s been an absolute disaster this season and some of his comments to the press have been idiotic but there really isn’t a need for the personal abuse aimed at him.

Honestly fuck him. I'm no getting upset over a few comments about his mole or his weight considering what he has done to our club. Is it any worse than the snakey shit he pulled when Gio was here?

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

He’s now left, which is a major announcement that warrants its own thread and makes the old thread redundant.

Doing it they way this site used to be mate.

keep it up 

16 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He reminds me of Warburton in that I don’t think he truly understood the size of the club.

Though at least Warburton had us playing decent football at one point, and isn’t a slimy cunt like Beale.

Warburton had us only playing decent football in the championship where Hibs were really only our challengers . His management fell well short in the premiership and don’t get me started on his signings - Barton , O’Halloran 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Ok, but what happened is everyone understandably came the MB thread to post, it was locked, 4 others threads were created and there was chaos.

So perhaps it was well intentioned but it clearly never worked out the way it was intended 👍