Beale Sacked

Broxi

1 minute ago, AGM_72 said:

That's fair mate, assuming it's going to be done that quickly, I can accept that. Think a better approach would be to get someone experienced until the end of the season while we sort the footballing department out.

One of the biggest issues with Beale is his inexperience as a manager.

It's just splitting hairs at this point though, I am delighted he's gone and hopefully Davis can do a better job in the interim.

I think we have Thursday Sunday then a two week break so I’d assume movement soon 

6 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

He reminds me of Warburton in that I don’t think he truly understood the size of the club.

Though at least Warburton had us playing decent football at one point, and isn’t a slimy cunt like Beale.

He was around the club long enough to know the size of it, if he didnt hes even more of a clown than I first thought.

8 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I've got no hard feelings towards Beale, he wasn't good enough. If he goes on to find success elsewhere fair enough

I think a lot of people who post online try and outdo each other proving how angry they are, including the moderators

Biggest waste of money we’ve made over a 12 month period surely. Taking Beale, taking his backroom, signing his duds, sacking him, sacking his backroom .

It’s been horrendous.

I can only hope that whoever comes in has a fair idea of what to do with the squad they’ve inherited so the money thrown about is less of a waste than it shockingly looks just now.

4 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Yeah some of the hatred and abuse being directed at Beale is way over the top, yes he’s been an absolute disaster this season and some of his comments to the press have been idiotic but there really isn’t a need for the personal abuse aimed at him.

Deserves every single bit of abuse he's had.