Beale Sacked

Broxi

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

I genuinely despise him. 

How he acted before Gio was sacked was vile.

Guess what you fucking cunt, Gio will mean 100x more to me than you could ever imagine.

That was poor judgement but how many managers get appointed after being approached when the previous man is still in place?

They virtually all step into dead men’s shoes so to speak.

Was really optimistic after January. After Raskin and Cantwell it felt like we were 3-4 good signings away from being a good team.

We find ourselves arguably a worse team and further away from where we need to be than when he took over.

A shambles of a Summer window leaves us needing another rebuild.

A disastrous tenure.

Just now, OrangeRab said:

Was really optimistic after January. After Raskin and Cantwell it felt like we were 3-4 good signings away from being a good team.

We find ourselves arguably a worse team and further away from where we need to be than when he took over.

A shambles of a Summer window leaves us needing another rebuild.

A disastrous tenure.

There's no argument. The new manager has a huge task ahead of him.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

I’m not buzzing, but delighted we’ve done what was needed even though it should have been done 5 games ago. 

I think that's why I'm buzzing tbh. We could just all see how fucking wrong it was going. 

And it's finally been ended.

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Not many go on a podcast and say 'we could have won the League if we were in charge'. Not many turn up, whilst in a job, and sit in the directors box whilst the Manager they slagged off was still in charge.

He was a fucking moron and had no idea what Rangers means.

Aye he was sleekit as fuck, poetic that it's Aberdeen that ended the gormless cunt.