***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’ve got no idea what we do in training, there’s no understanding between players, our box play is predictable and the defence is wide open.

Hate to think what a decent side would have done to us tonight 

Imagine by some miracle we qualified for the champions league 

Free hit on Sunday to drop Tav, Goldson, Barasic, Lundstram, etc.  If we didn’t know before tonight, we know for certain now that most of these players lack any fight, commitment and pride in their performance.  Even the poorest Rangers teams in the past would at least show some battling qualities after a defeat at home like Sunday.  Nothing from this lot.

I know we are devoid of confidence at the present time but you would think our experienced players would at least go back to basics, avoid stupid mistakes and show some fight.  Nothing.

18 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Absolute shite, dossers (not a misprint) is a moaning faced liability who I would never play again, ever. 

After that well taken goal, let Sima lead the attack. 

Tav, Goldson, Lundstrum and Barasic dropped, even permanently.

Time for the youth to show up, we have nothing more to lose. 

This.

Zero pace in any of them these days.

We are absolutely fucking chronic and we ain’t going to improve with these 4 in the team. 

I’ve just finished the match. I was on delayed transmission as I was travelling home at KO.

Shocking, but I guess this is the price we pay for a) bring Beale and b) sacking him. We put managerial rookies in place and look what happens.

I never want to see Dessers or Lammers ever again. Seriously. If I see Dessers throw his arms out to the side asking “what” I may just have to kill someone.

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

There is also a mentality problem with many of our present players, and unfortunately Tav, Goldson and Borna are at least three who are starters and have a mentality problem IMO.

I've never disliked a bunch of players as much as this lot.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Players paid so much to do the basics so badly. No nouse, no self confidence, no desire, no fucking technique.

The technique is shocking. So, so many misplaced passes,  poor finishes, bad crosses and poor control.

Plus the lack of fitness.

16 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

We all know Davis won't do it. It will be the same against St Mirren Captain shitebag failure and the other dross. I don't think in our 151 year history a squad of players wearing our jersey ever got it so easy. Some of these imposters would struggle at Scunthorpe and here they are playing for Rangers. 

It's why we need a new manager in as soon as possible.  Ideally someone with no connection to the current players or Rangers historically so they can make a clear incision from the past.  If we get someone in who like Davis is friendly with the players then they will keep picking favourites.  I genuinely don't care if we go with a team filled with youth players this weekend and let them show what they can do because nothing they do will be as bad as the guys who've been here for years stinking the place out.