***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

Honestly I shouldn't be surprised these shitebags served up such a shite performance.

They did it against Hibs when Gerrard left and they were spared doing the same when Gio was sacked because of the World Cup. Shitebags to a man and the cunts that Beale signed in the summer are even worse. 

Just now, AGM_72 said:

Honestly I shouldn't be surprised these shitebags served up such a shite performance.

They did it against Hibs when Gerrard left and they were spared doing the same when Gio was sacked because of the World Cup. Shitebags to a man and the cunts that Beale signed in the summer are even worse. 

That’s a great point.

Toys out the pram because their boss left or in Beales case sacked.

25 minutes ago, Jack Sparrow said:

Tav, Goldson, Barisic, Lundstram have all checked out and can GTF.   

Sima was the best player on the park by a mile. Dessers tried hard but so clumsy and totally ineffective.  Lammers and Wright were absolutely shite.  Raskin you could argue wasn't fully fit and drifted in and out. Feel sorry for Butland, you can see he's hurting and the poor guy has to watch this pish excuse of a defence in front of him every game. 

This was a night for players to step up and prove their worth.  In a roundabout way they've done exactly that.  Worthless to us.   Not sure if Davis - being pals with most of the old heads at least - will drop any of them though.

And there is a problem, Tav hasnt kicked a ball in weeks and cant motivate this team, he looks done but cant see Davis or anyone else to be honest dropping him.

15 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Doesn't just look it mate, he IS. 

Saw him on 87m running full pelt from the edge of the box to the touchline trying to keep the ball in play, which he did! 

Yep. And it was obvious the only thing he could do was to try and keep it in play and knock it down the line slightly. Yet Cifuentes was either too stupid to see that or didn’t care enough to make the effort to get there. So when Sima kept it in the Aris defender was first to it. 

25 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

i dont understand why Davis didnt make earlier, and more changes. Not sure its a good idea having him as interim manager as hes way too close to players who keep letting is down. I cant see Davis dropping Tav etc...

Think he is there cause we like him and will not turn against him quick. Buys time to get the new guy in (god fucking help him and us)

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Just carbon copy. Backing his mates. Nothing had changed.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's their mates. He's never hanging them out to dry, not his fault. Clubs a mess

Works both ways though, if they're his mates they should have at least looked like they gave a fuck for him.

See the thoughts I'm having about these players, never thought I'd have them about anyone in a Rangers jersey.