Lammers

2 hours ago, the blue plumber said:

AC Milanda for the auld yins

Guested for them a couple of times if my proper game was off for any reason. My mate ran them & I remember Chick Young also "playing". No surprise to learn that he was just as bad at football as he is at everything else.

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Guested for them a couple of times if my proper game was off for any reason. My mate ran them & I remember Chick Young also "playing". No surprise to learn that he was just as bad at football as he is at everything else.

All the names of the teams in that league used to be in the Times/Citizen on a Saturday night with the Professional teams, some great names.

1 hour ago, the blue plumber said:

All the names of the teams in that league used to be in the Times/Citizen on a Saturday night with the Professional teams, some great names.

Red Star Bellgrove was amother Saturday morning team from Dennistoun. Our pub, The Mill Inn,  had a tean called Inter Mill Inn (obviously)

3 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Red Star Bellgrove was amother Saturday morning team from Dennistoun. Our pub, The Mill Inn,  had a tean called Inter Mill Inn (obviously)

Chick Young played with Dukla Pumherstone, team of ex pros played for charities.I worked with one of them who played with Raith Rovers when they beat celtic in the league cup final at Ibrox

1 hour ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Was I seeing things, or have they put Lammers up on that big hoarding at Broomloan Rd roundabout???

Advertising the firesale.

Come n get it, must go now.  Please take him.

Surely after yet another failed spell at a new club Lammers must sit and think to himself, "wow, I'm a dumpling". 

It's actually quite inspiring how he's managed to forge a career in football, despite being absolute dung at it.