Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

He’s been brilliant so far and has mentioned a few times that there will be bumps in the road before the end of the season and it’s how we deal with it that matters. 

We handled the defeat to celtic sensationally with our form after that being close to perfect until now. Need a similar reaction to this. 

Sure he could put out a better stating line up. But let's be honest we are decimated by injuries now. 

He likely thought that the team he put out was good enough to be at least a goal up at HT and then put Silva and Lawrence on second half to hopefully get a few more. 

As I've said before, you simply can't lose the forward players we have all at same time and keep winning esp with our defence being extremely questionable. 

Just look at the line up and bench we had Vs St Johnstone to the line up and bench today, and now we have lost another winger today. 

Also Sterling is great at breaking up play, and seems to have endless stamina, But if you're looking for creativity spark then he ain't it. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t see how he can’t. We have multiple players not fully fit.

He can’t run the first XI into the ground so we are fucked during the split.

Needlessly swapping left back position when both are fit, putting Raskin anywhere near a starting position, playing that useless cunt up front, I have plenty more examples. 

43 minutes ago, Hamie said:

Sure he could put out a better stating line up. But let's be honest we are decimated by injuries now. 

He likely thought that the team he put out was good enough to be at least a goal up at HT and then put Silva and Lawrence on second half to hopefully get a few more. 

As I've said before, you simply can't lose the forward players we have all at same time and keep winning esp with our defence being extremely questionable. 

Just look at the line up and bench we had Vs St Johnstone to the line up and bench today, and now we have lost another winger today. 

Also Sterling is great at breaking up play, and seems to have endless stamina, But if you're looking for creativity spark then he ain't it. 

All good points but surely if we have so many injuries we can change formation to suit what we have available 

28 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’d love to know if the striker thing in January was a budget issue or if the manager thought Silva was that player we needed.

The right forward position just continues to baffle me.

It’s not really we’ve got 3 wingers out injured.

I think his rotating is trying to retain some form of fitness across a wider group of players to maximise who he can choose from. Bar Raskin and McCausland wide left, I’m not sure the team that started would have been far off what others would have picked. Whatever 11 were picked, going for a championship, any 11 should have been good enough to beat Motherwell at Ibrox but from the get go they were mostly second best all over the pitch. 

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Which right wingers are fit apart from Scott Wright?

McCausland and Wright were fit today and we played a right back there.

We played a right back there last week when they were fit, we rotated on Wednesday  and had to replace McCausland after 50 minutes as he was fucking atrocious.

Going into second half of season with Wright and McCausland was fucking ludicrous. Basically a man short when they start.

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

McCausland and Wright were fit today and we played a right back there.

We played a right back there last week when they were fit, we rotated on Wednesday  and had to replace McCausland after 50 minutes as he was fucking atrocious.

Going into second half of season with Wright and McCausland was fucking ludicrous. Basically a man short when they start.

We played a right back as McCausland was booted off the park…

Theres Matondo, Cortes and Sima all injured.

55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I’d love to know if the striker thing in January was a budget issue or if the manager thought Silva was that player we needed.

The right forward position just continues to baffle me.

Relying on Dessers and Silva to  win us the league was always a gamble or…fuckin stupidity mate 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Grim attitude

Not really I want the title everything else is irrelevant, we do t have the squad to fight on all fronts so if players need rested make it outwith league games, I’m no saying I want to lose them but league has to take priority 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not sure if being serious here or if genuinely fucking stupid?

Hit post before was finished, I think you may well be a fucking moron though.

We’ve got those two playing as we have 3 wingers out injured. If you think we should have 18 wide players you need your brain examined.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t see how he can’t. We have multiple players not fully fit.

He can’t run the first XI into the ground so we are fucked during the split.

Home against motherwell we treat them like hearts and go for them from the first whistle and batter them into submission 

Playing raskin over lawerence meant we weren't as attacking as could be and allowed motherwell time to settle and start

Just now, Jimfanciesthedude said:

Home against motherwell we treat them like hearts and go for them from the first whistle and batter them into submission 

Playing raskin over lawerence meant we weren't as attacking as could be and allowed motherwell time to settle and start

To be fair Motherwell aren’t going to play as daft as Hearts do against us.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Hit post before was finished, I think you may well be a fucking moron though.

We’ve got those two playing as we have 3 wingers out injured. If you think we should have 18 wide players you need your brain examined.

Still no idea what the fuck you are on about.

we have 3 left wingers who are injured which is a kick in the balls. Going into second half of season with Wright and the Northern Irish Wright was fucking mental as is now showing by the fact that Sterling is having to play there.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Still no idea what the fuck you are on about.

we have 3 left wingers who are injured which is a kick in the balls. Going into second half of season with Wright and the Northern Irish Wright was fucking mental as is now showing by the fact that Sterling is having to play there.

All capable of playing on the right.

McCausland should be in and out of the team, yet due to injuries is having to play every game.