Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

I’m still a bag of nerves about the league tbh. Losing it would be horrendous given how well he’s done to get us back to this point. Love his mentality though, and it’s rubbing off on the players. 

Well deserved. 

Find it really interesting how he “manages” the fans. Really sees the crowd as an asset at his disposal and has worked hard to ensure he gets the most out of it. I know all managers talk about the importance of the fans etc but I don’t know that I’ve ever really noticed it to the same level that I have under Clement. 

19 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Well deserved. 

Find it really interesting how he “manages” the fans. Really sees the crowd as an asset at his disposal and has worked hard to ensure he gets the most out of it. I know all managers talk about the importance of the fans etc but I don’t know that I’ve ever really noticed it to the same level that I have under Clement. 

We have had two home defeats on the two occasions  he’s strongly referenced the fans.   

On 15/03/2024 at 17:21, LaaRFC said:

Well deserved. 

He knows how much the fans especially our fans can affect the team .Seen examples on both sides in the last 2yrs .The run to the EL final would never have happened without the way the fans were getting behind the team .Opposite happened in Beales last 2months .The support turned against the manger and the negative atmosphere did nothing whatsoever to help the team .I was at the Livingston league cup match and everyone was moaning like fuck even before the game .Don’t know how they even saw any of the goals as most were on their phones getting shite signal and not even watching the match 😳😆

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Happy Birthday to the gaffer.

I send no regards to anyone else who has a birthday today.

Mine next week so you better get me something nice 

6 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Happy birthday to our manager today, it's also my birthday today so that's two bald Rangers legends on the same day. 

6 hours ago, RFC55 said:

Happy birthday mate fuck clement 

Happy birthday Gaffer. Fuck Scotty imo.