*****The Official Sparta Prague v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

46 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

No Yilmaz. Beale was a clown ffs

Limited number of places and he was injured when the squad was announced I'm sure. Sterling and Devine can both play left back as well. He made a lot of terrible decisions, I don't think this was one of them.

10 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Limited number of places and he was injured when the squad was announced I'm sure. Sterling and Devine can both play left back as well. He made a lot of terrible decisions, I don't think this was one of them.

The choice of two sub standard full backs who are right footed. I'd say it's a bad decision. 

32 minutes ago, Number6 said:

The choice of two sub standard full backs who are right footed. I'd say it's a bad decision. 

There wasn't much dissent at the time. The lack of club or association trained players in the squad meant there was always going to be compromises.

7 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Same week the squad was announced Beale announced he’d be playing his strongest 11 that weekend and Ridvan played…….. 

Guy didn’t know if he was coming or going, bumbling idiot 

57 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ben was around the same age as me mate, early 30’s

I’m assuming that’s who you mean because his original username was Ben51

I know that mate it is just the number that I associate with him. Nothing to do with age just a username that wasn't updated as we won more titles.

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Same week the squad was announced Beale announced he’d be playing his strongest 11 that weekend and Ridvan played…….. 

Guy didn’t know if he was coming or going, bumbling idiot 

No doubt about that, but I still don't think it was the wrong decision to leave him out the squad. He's barely played more than a few games without picking up an injury.