*****The Official Sparta Prague v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

I'd move Cantwell central and stick Wright out wide instead of starting Dessers. 

Yeah wouldn’t have a problem with that, thought Wright was ok yesterday.

Tricky one up front as this is the type of game that Dessers should be strong in.

Will be interesting to see how we line up and how we use Cantwell going forward.

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

Yeah wouldn’t have a problem with that, thought Wright was ok yesterday.

Tricky one up front as this is the type of game that Dessers should be strong in.

Will be interesting to see how we line up and how we use Cantwell going forward.

It's just that I think if Cantwell is wide right he will end up spending far too much time covering Tav when he should be creating.

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

You think a game against a side that’s above anything we will face domestically will be a good gauge of what the manager has to work with? It won’t be 

I think that a pressure game away from home where we have to stay overnight will allow the manager to have a good insight in to personalitys, cliques, reaction to pressure matches and who wilts and who does'nt.

Can you give me your thoughts on why this match will not help him in assessing our group of players?

37 minutes ago, ZZed said:

I think that a pressure game away from home where we have to stay overnight will allow the manager to have a good insight in to personalitys, cliques, reaction to pressure matches and who wilts and who does'nt.

Can you give me your thoughts on why this match will not help him in assessing our group of players?

I’ve given my thoughts 

I’d go…

Butland

Tav Goldson Souttar Davies

Wright Lundstram Raskin Sima

Cantwell

Dessers

Chronic that I’m having to pick Scott Wright, but Cantwell absolutely has to play centrally. 

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

More confident of us going over there after saturdays performance but it'll still be a tough game. A draw wouldn't be a bad result 

After what @McEwan's Lager post, it would be a very credible result regarding us vs Czech teams👍