Ross McCausland

G.E.C.

MOTM tonight for me tonight.  Was a bit ropey when he first came on but was best player on the park second half.

Shirt should be his going forward (and we might have just stumbled into at least sorting the RW position that has been a problem for so long…)

I think the wee man has done enough now to deserve a start. I get Clement has wanted to protect him a bit but he’s firing at the moment. Not only will it help with the shape the manager wants but the team has looked a bit stale and he’s been the only bright spark with enthusiasm and energy of late. It may also help with the Cantwell issue allowing him to move centrally again. 

I like him but I’m mildly concerned that he’s going to become a starter for us.

His control and use of the ball is very raw still and it feels like there’s a big element of luck to a lot of what he does atm. That said he’s more positive than nearly everything else we have just now so not much choice

Fair play to the young guy with his competence in an awkward entrance to a game he coped very well showing composure in his play that was barely on show from the majority that started before him.

He took his goal well and be proud of the composure he displayed whilst other shitbags around him managed to remain on the park whilst displaying the same ineptitude Cantwell was hooked for.

4 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

I think the hype around him is way OTT, but that's whats happens. It happened with Middleton and Lowry recently.

He's going to get thrown into the deep end  because Cantwell won't do what he's told.

Think it’s more down to the fact he’s the only natural right winger we have at the club.