*****The Official Rangers v Aris Limassol Match Thread*****

Lammers, Cifuentes, Cantwell all poor that half.

Sima not at his best.

Danilo to me looks a good second striker, not our main striker.

Aris are going to get the points tonight, unless something remarkable happens.The anxiety and fear is being transmitted to the players who don’t have the balls to dig themselves out.

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I suspect Cantwell isn't good at following his personal orders in a game and goes off the reservation too much. I also suspect that is one thing Clement will not tolerate.

He'd rather have a lesser player eg Lammers who he can trust to play exactly how he tells him to.

He surely can’t be telling him to play that fucking badly every week.

Previous managers have lost their job when they decided to adopt terrible players and keep them in the team regardless of how poor they played and how much fans hate them... I hope Clement isn't making the same mistake with Lammers.  Although Cifuentes gave one of the worst midfield displays I've seen in a long time.  Yet Cantwell is again the first substituted.  He was rubbish as well but at least he was trying unlike the other two.

3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Who would you rather have on the pitch Cantwell or Lammers? 

Neither at present🙈

Only saving grace for Lammers is he hasn’t gifted the opposition the ball for a goal.

That ‘shot’ where it hit his heel & went backwards OUT of the box should have been the last act of his Rangers career…

Just now, Bakbear said:

PC has an issue with Cantwell. He has stuck him on The right and never given Him a chance. 

Cantwell has issues but he is streets ahead of Lammers. Have to wonder if the coach feels the need to be the Center of attention 

Absolute shite.  I’d suggest more likely the manager expects a level of behaviour and seriousness that maybe isn’t in cantwell’s character and PC not pleased with that. 

Just now, plymouthranger said:

This summers recruitment is honestly as bad as Pedros. 

Last summers was only slightly better. 

We are a fucking binfire right now when it comes to signing players

100% on the money. Only one we got right was Butland. Rest are just different shades of shite.

First cracks showing for Clement 

Should be doing everything he can to get the best out of Cantwell who has more ability than most of our squad combined rather than use him as a scapegoat while Sam Lammers and Cifu swan about running interference for the opposition