*****The Official Real Betis v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

3 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Perhaps time to adopt some different tactics and take a leaf out of Walters book. 

Bring back the catenaccio, backs to the wall and a 1 nil victory. 

Walter had proper defenders, hard working talented midfielders and forwards who could nick goals. We cannot defend corners and sadly it goes downhill from there.

52 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

I hope if/when this goes wrong tonight people remember why the situation was so grave for him and what he was left with before going on mental rants about how it’s no better than under Beale etc.

I think given how threadbare we are a loss today is ok. Cant see anyone losing the plot tonight. 

Sunday and the other games up to the OF are all must wins. 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

I hope if/when this goes wrong tonight people remember why the situation was so grave for him and what he was left with before going on mental rants about how it’s no better than under Beale etc.

No idea who is left in the idiotic “named players squad” who could remotely be classed as a midfielder.

Is three at the back with Tav, Sterling, Lundstram, A.N.Other and Barasic across the middle an option?

:confused:

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

No idea who is left in the idiotic “named players squad” who could remotely be classed as a midfielder.

Is three at the back with Tav Sterling A.N.Other and Barasic across the middle an option?

:confused:

Might need to be a youngster or sterling in there 

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You’re giving this site far too much credit if you can’t see people losing the plot :lol:

just read elsewhere no guarantee cantwell is in for Sunday 

Aye Clement got asked whether Cantwell would be back for Sunday and his reply was “there’s a big chance for that, but it’s not guaranteed”

8 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Hope whatever it is first and foremost the boy and his family are ok 

That's obviously the most important thing. I think we're in trouble for Sunday though. It was a tough game even with him because of the injuries we have. Without him we have nothing in the middle of the park.

2 hours ago, RFC55 said:

On the flip side, if he manages to snaffle anything tonight, Clement deserves 100% of the kudos