*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen League Cup Final Thread*****

.Williamson.

Never really slept well last night and was up early this morning. Got the feel of a title decider old firm to it as someone else mentioned. Not only a massive chance at a trophy but a massive chance for a mentality switch that these players can win things. 

3 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Horrible weather for a cup final, hopefully the day brightens up with a trophy in the bag, heading up early to beat traffic, c'mon Rangers please win.:rangers:

Used to love days like this at the old Hampden when we were under cover and the scum got their annual shower.

Remember this lot conceded SIX at the Glitterdome to a team who have lost back to back matches.

We have a far superior manager and better players.

Get the attitude right and there will be blue ribbons on the cup.

:UK:

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Was that the Jelavic goal game? 

I'm pretty much the same. Married, 3 kids, 2 jobs and all that since then. Sobering considering growing up it was at least 1 trophy a season bar a freak season 

2011 mate remember it as it was the year I got married actually was my stag do weekend one of the best weekends I have had