*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers thread*****

toolongawake

1 hour ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Seeing it like that’s mental tbh at first glance I thought it could have been a penalty but that’s wild when you see it slowed down but no cunt will give a fuck it’ll be down as another penalty not giving against Rangers lol 

Fuck them, the league flags coming home next may. Hope the fenian bastards drown in their own tears 

1 hour ago, LegendofCoop said:

Amounta folk in here only making it for one hauf, nae commitment :pipe: 

Yeah, would much rather work than watch us play mate. Not. 

Get to watch us v the Scum on my "extended" dinner break on Saturday. The fucking joys! 

Cannae mind the last time I watched us v them wae nae drink down me 😭

45 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

You kidding? That second goal was benefit to him.

should someone also teach him the fenian booting you in the calve rule? 

The number of times, in all competitions, he has been caught offside is more than ridiculous. Even with his lack of pace just timing his run or looking across the line would help him. 

30 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

The number of times, in all competitions, he has been caught offside is more than ridiculous. Even with his lack of pace just timing his run or looking across the line would help him. 

That's quite harsh tbh. Think looking at the 1st one his right foot is offside. Didn't see the lines drawn for the 2nd one, but probably half his big fucking toe. 

He made good runs for them, he's "just" been caught off. He's nowhere near as shite as that useless cunt Lammers. 

Edit: I know Lammers played the ball through to him for the "2nd" but apart from that he was horrific when he came on. 

9 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That's quite harsh tbh. Think looking at the 1st one his right foot is offside. Didn't see the lines drawn for the 2nd one, but probably half his big fucking toe. 

He made good runs for them, he's "just" been caught off. He's nowhere near as shite as that useless cunt Lammers. 

Edit: I know Lammers played the ball through to him for the "2nd" but apart from that he was horrific when he came on. 

I actually agree that at Motherwell the decisions were more than tight and VAR disallowing goals down to mm is ridiculous. However, since he arrived he has been stupidly and clearly caught offside far too often when just a look would keep him onside.

6 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I actually agree that at Motherwell the decisions were more than tight and VAR disallowing goals down to mm is ridiculous. However, since he arrived he has been stupidly and clearly caught offside far too often when just a look would keep him onside.

I know, just think he plays more on the shoulder to compensate for his lack of pace. So it's 50/50 whether it pays off or not. More not tbh. 

He's the only fit striker we have so hopefully even being marginally offside will keep his confidence up enough that he'll get some better results/luck. 

15 minutes ago, docspiderman said:

I’ve seen a couple when the offside was down to the passer holding on to the ball far too long too.

He is offside too often, but he’s not quite Sakala.

1 minute ago, Docspawn said:

BeeBC saying we ‘struggled’ to win at Motherwell ! Only struggle I seen was us avoiding getting another long term injury. Easy win in difficult conditions which could have easy been 5 or 6 up in first half. Second half was ‘safety’ first from a bunch of neanderthals. 

Absolutely strolled it 

Enjoyed that game yesterday far better start and approach in the first half with two cracking goals compared to Aberdeen and Dundee we were far better in the passing of the ball and getting beyond their defensive line .

We really.should have been out of sight by half time and the second half became too static in terms.of attack and good to hear PC's post match comments that even at  0-2 not doing the right things leads to us not being as effective as we should be where teams get a foothold on the game .

Compared to Aberdeen & Dundee games whilst both quite open games yesterday was a much fresher attitude to the job in front of them from the off it's getting back to the way we approached the Hibs game a good few weeks back in that we are making the most of what we have but still mired in the. usual fucking kicking match from opponents .

One point yesterday was our players saw these cunts gunning for them when we had possession where they could have potentially protected themselves and the ball I felt we don't do it enough Cantwell eg although the cunt was coming through the back of him regardless a few times our players were upended .

I think our players should back. Into cunt to nullify their intent  in that instance and TC is wise enough to adopt that as we can't continually have these bastards getting away with carte blanche thuggery the officiating also has to vastly improve something PC hinted at yesterday in respect of the current squad depth and any resultant injuries from these bastards.

Really can't wait till JL gets back he's been putting down a great marker on these cunts lately 

6 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

BeeBC saying we ‘struggled’ to win at Motherwell ! Only struggle I seen was us avoiding getting another long term injury. Easy win in difficult conditions which could have easy been 5 or 6 up in first half. Second half was ‘safety’ first from a bunch of neanderthals. 

That was a quote from Clement.

57 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

A struggle when you’re 2-0 up after 15 minutes :lol: 

11 hours ago, Docspawn said:

Struggled :lol:

Get it right up the bitter cunts.

11 hours ago, Docspawn said:

It was a quote from Clement. “You need to struggle and fight and the players did that.”

I see the ever impartial Dermot Gallagher has been wheeled out to insist the Motherwell penalty claim was valid despite the 3 points of evidence to state otherwise. 

Then you remember there’s an OF coming up and a narrative to be set. 

who we gonna have next, Thompson, heartson, Lennon coming out with some outlandish story about a time a ref secretly told them they weren’t allowed to give decisions against Rangers 

42 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

I see the ever impartial Dermot Gallagher has been wheeled out to insist the Motherwell penalty claim was valid despite the 3 points of evidence to state otherwise. 

who we gonna have next, Thompson, heartson, Lennon coming out with some outlandish story about a time a ref secretly told them they weren’t allowed to give decisions against Rangers 

He was only allowed a few seconds to look at it from the angle where it looks a pen. No slow mo, no other angles. Looks like a penalty from what he was shown even though it's 100% not one.

Even if they haven't one, the producers of that wee piece of Sky analysis have done their best to look like they have an agenda.

54 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

I'm baffled, honestly. How the fuck are they all ignoring the handball in the same passage of play? And how is this Dessers pulling the lad?20231226_124734.thumb.jpg.5cce41a96d23e145c422f9a6307c2095.jpg

Dermot Gallagher is a fud.