*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

1 minute ago, Iakona said:

It’s not just the Ross County teams bus…

Theres hundreds if not thousands of Bears and Bearettes who travel down week in and week out from the Northern areas who are currently stranded too. 

A lot to consider and this being one of them. 

hate having games in hand but there’s some positives here too presuming the game is played in the new year. 

• Bad Robot changed the title to *****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Looking at the Old Firm, our current record of getting more injuries near every game, players tired or already injured etc. I'm not overly unhappy TBH.

Different had I been getting of the boat from Northern Ireland, right enough :sad:

Taigs will be screaming set up/conspiracy :lol:

The weather conditions weren’t a shock. Ross County could - and should - have travelled down the day before. 

It’s not our responsibility to account for their poor planning. It should be a forfeit and three points but of course the fixture will be rearranged, putting us further behind in the table with a greater fixture pile up. 

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Looking at the Old Firm, our current record of getting more injuries near every game, players tired or already injured etc. I'm not overly unhappy TBH.

Different had I been getting of the boat from Northern Ireland, right enough :sad:

Taigs will be screaming set up/conspiracy :lol:

They’ll surely prefer it being called off? It keeps the gap there and if we win on Saturday now we don’t go top 

Just now, SonicWill said:

The weather conditions weren’t a shock. Ross County could - and should - have travelled down the day before. 

It’s not our responsibility to account for their poor planning. It should be a forfeit and three points but of course the fixture will be rearranged, putting us further behind in the table with a greater fixture pile up. 

Would you have been in favour of Dundee being awarded a forfeit win if the game there had to be cancelled because of the pyro?