*****The Official Rangers v Ross County thread - Match Off - *****

Bad Robot

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

On the money mate.

Not to mention ... that they also have all their games played with no future clogged calendar  .... but they don't think like us ... do they?

🇬🇧

Species of their own mate Homotarrierantus 

2 minutes ago, 16BlueSherbert90 said:

Workmate trying to get back from Aviemore and was told to turn back. Going to try again in morning to get home for work 👀

I was supposed to be heading up there this morning for a delivery but my vehicle broke down and I couldn't go feeling lucky

In terms of the team I’m happy this can be played another time. That weather is a leveller and we’re down to the bear bones with players looking tired.

Knowing our luck one stupid slip and it could be another injury going into Saturday.

Play them in a couple of months with more, and hopefully, better players available.

8 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not that bothered it’s off. Can remain in my pyjamas for another day, and not face the walk in the pishing rain.

Good to let some of the players rest up as well. No excuses come Saturday. 

I'm pure pissed off. Drove up this morning in dreadful wind and rain to visit family for a few days, and was really looking forward to the game tonight.

30 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

I was supposed to be heading up there this morning for a delivery but my vehicle broke down and I couldn't go feeling lucky

We got turned back just at Pitlochry heading north. Maybe leave that wee trip till summer.

30 minutes ago, Assegai said:

I'm pure pissed off. Drove up this morning in dreadful wind and rain to visit family for a few days, and was really looking forward to the game tonight.

I'm sure the family will be delighted to spend a few more quality hours with you 😉 

Gutted, one of the 8-10 much looked forward to games per season scunnered by poor weather :ang: 

Turned back in Lancashire and southbound motorway hellish due to post xmas traffic lol

However would gladly trade it in for a result on Saturday 

In all honesty i'm not that bothered its off, gives our players much needed rest, if any are carrying niggly injuries it gives them a few days to clear up, cant be arsed going out on a night like this , hope all those who did set out early get home safely.