*****the official Bheggars v The Famous RFC ******

billythebear1986

5 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Yes, because it never went to a referee check. We can moan all we like but it was clearly offside. 

Doesn't take away from the fact that it was dismissed completely, it should have been checked and not dismissed so quickly.

They found the off side after the fact. The elbow on Sima was another second yellow. There’s cheating going on.

Only positives to take from that are we’ve found a gem in Sterling. Worked his tail off all game. 
January will be massive. Both teams will bring players in, we cannot afford to keep signing shite.
Personally don’t think Shankland is the level of striker we should be aiming for. He’s an easy answer that we’ll end up overpaying for. We all know how shite the league is at the moment in terms of quality, not sure a SPFL level striker is the answer.

We need to sign a player similar to the player Cantwell thinks he is. 

as far as old firm losses go, this somehow has some hope attached to it. We have it all to do. Clements biggest test will be what he can manage once the window opens. 

I suppose this was one match too far for Phil to push our injury ravaged squad to get a result. We also seemed in the first half to be nervous in our play. 

It always takes some time to get over a defeat from these wankers, just hope we can get a result on Tuesday with the players left standing. 

Just now, Bydo said:

Just like today was possible because CCV was out.

Just like in September it was possible when they had their weakest team in years.

Possible is nothing for us.

A decent creative midfielder and a striker and that will be enough to win. I think the want was there today but it was the quality that was lacking. 

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Bernardo and Johnston should have been sent off. No check on the penalty was dishonest and the belated, straw-clutching offside is laughable.

Corrupt as fuck.

But it was offside. They will have checked it. By hook or by crook it was the right call. No point moaning about a right call.

Just now, Bad Robot said:

They found the off side after the fact. The elbow on Sima was another second yellow. There’s cheating going on.

Agreed, the offside was a get out of jail for absolute incompatance. Johnston should have absolutely walked, as probably should have Bernardo.

10 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm not having the shitebag talk, it always rears it's head after a defeat against them, I'm fucking raging at quite a few things today but they didn't shite it, went away to a hostile atmosphere in Spain and won, won a cup final, still well in this, sometimes we just get beat, we did not shite that today, they were absolutely pishing in their pants for the last 10 minutes. 

There is some truth to this.... I am absolutely baffled by our team at times. They sometimes have the hearts of a lion and then they have the heart of a mouse....Tavernier is the main protagonist... he has saved us time and again and yet costs us so often too. He was shite for a lot of today, pish set pieces, poor decisions and yet he scores the free kick.... 

Our players were definitely quivering in the first 20 minutes. Sima, Cantwell, McAusland all looked overwhelmed by the occasion. Dessers  is just shite but that failure to shoot was 100% shitebaggery

It is hard to ignore the repeated choking of the same players even if they do occasionally step up... I don't think the accusation of shitebaggert can be completely dismissed

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Not as down in defeat as I normally am. I'm in a place where I can kinda see the woods for the trees. 

Big Phil can only piss with the cock he's got and he's squeezed every last bit of pish out that cock since he's got here to get us back into the title race, top our Europa group and win the cup. He simply could not get anymore remarkable achievement out this squad and nothing was lost today. 

Dessers simply can't start in the fixture again. That's the first thing that absolutely has to be addressed in January. 

Absolutely. I think the players gave their all and the fact that that mob were hanging on reinforces that. Their bunch of cunt fans were relieved. That being said...we will struggle with Dessers and Cantwell being first picks. I won't even talk about Dessers as there's nothing new but Cantwell has lost all focus on the game...no idea what he's about.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Same over confidence from the folk saying we'd win today.

Baffles me.

We need several players to walk into our starting 11 to win the league.

Lets just chuck it then, after a defeat infront of 60k tarriers with a depleted squad that athletico, fyenoord couldnt win at. Their glaringly weakier than last year. 

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

Agreed, the offside was a get out of jail for absolute incompatance. Johnston should have absolutely walked, as probably should have Bernardo.

They made the decision so quick yet at the time no off side was mentioned. A cheating bigot on var.

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

The talk leading upto this is about how terrible their backline was. Well wtf was that performance? If you think that’s acceptable that’s fine but we are Rangers we should be better than this shit. 

I'm no sure how them having a patched up defense equates to us being shitebags at the back. We were impotent as fuck going forward and created nothing, that's a bigger concern for me and that our biggest goal threat comes from right back. We went to a stadium with 60k fans spewing at us against a tarrier infested group of officials with a depleted, patched up squad full of inept players who aren't good enough. It was never going to be easy and whilst we were piss poor in places, I'm not jumping on the usual "shitebag" wagon.

I'm not quite getting where the positivity is coming from to be honest. 

Balagun and Goldson out for the hibs game due to suspension, cant see is bringing in enough players in January to make a difference (can see 1 or 2 after Silva) and we've just been fucked by an awful refereeing display.  What do you think is going to happen in the next old firm? Same thing thats happened in the past 2 with us getting no decisions in our favour. 

1 minute ago, billythebear1986 said:

Lets just chuck it then, after a defeat infront of 60k tarriers with a depleted squad that athletico, fyenoord couldnt win at. Their glaringly weakier than last year. 

Who's chucking it? Simply stating we require several players of a better standard to win the league.

Today's a glaring reflection of that.

1 minute ago, DietofWorms said:

Absolutely. I think the players gave their all and the fact that that mob were hanging on reinforces that. Their bunch of cunt fans were relieved. That being said...we will struggle with Dessers and Cantwell being first picks. I won't even talk about Dessers as there's nothing new but Cantwell has lost all focus on the game...no idea what he's about.

It was the Todd show at times when it should have been a team show. His body language went and should have been swapped. Losing the goal within 90 seconds of the restart gave them the match.