*****The Official Rangers vs Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

MacBoyd

Silva I believe was signing from today but I've read isn't joining up until the training camp.

Has his availability for selection been clarified?

Edit: Clement was asked directly but was ambiguous other than saying he hadn't trained yet with the squad. He gave no more away so I reckon that's all the clarity there is.

4 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

This games of equal importance right now as the last, regardless of the opposition. 

Anything but a win and we’re struggling to make this a title race. 

The tims are rotten, they obviously have some good players for this level but they struggle big time against that low block, they'll drop more points, probably tomorrow, St Mirren is a struggle for them when they're flying never mind when they've got a team in bits.

Clement seems to have us playing on the front foot and that's how you batter the teams up here, and that'll be what keeps us going right to the end.

Other than being away at Rugby Park, this is possibly the hardest game we could get following the weekend's result. 

I don't care how pretty it is; just get the 3 points to take us into the transfer window and then get some quality across the front line.

This is probably the biggest test so far for Clement. 

Growing up, when Rangers lost or had a bad result you knew the next team we faced were in for an absolute thumping. 

For far too many years now that mentality has been lacking. after a bad result we have came out with our tail between our legs (and at best) limped to an underwhelming victory. 

Clement needs to not only win but win convincingly and show that we are 100% up for this fight. 

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

This is probably the biggest test so far for Clement. 

Growing up, when Rangers lost or had a bad result you knew the next team we faced were in for an absolute thumping. 

For far too many years now that mentality has been lacking. after a bad result we have came out with our tail between our legs (and at best) limped to an underwhelming victory. 

Clement needs to not only win but win convincingly and show that we are 100% up for this fight. 

Tbf I’d take a shitey 1-0 win with a goal in the last five minutes. Not bothered about anything else 

22 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Is he not away anyway for the afcon?

Every chance he's away. Sure I read teams are wanting players 12 days before the start.

Our front three is going to be brutal.

McCausland, Dessers, One of Lammers, Matondo or Wright.

Fuck all goals in that.

Edit: Just seen he's available.