*****The Official Rangers v Ross County Thread*****

1 minute ago, BlueboyG said:

Its fuckin gaulling that we didnt go top tonight against a team like that, but if you dont take your chances you cant complain.

Absolutely fucked it.  Only chance we have to play that dross at home and we have a shocker in front of goal.

7 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Can’t help it but I’m actually angry at a 3-1 win.

Same.

We need to be top just for the fact it changes the landscape of how folk see the league. Just seems we can't do it

Should have been a doing for county but fair do’s to their goalie, made some good saves and a few lucky ones. Got to say I’d rather we miss a few unlucky attempts on a night when we win 3-1 than a time when we win one fluke goal for a win. This league will be won by the team that doesn’t blink first, that will be us!

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Our failure to sign an out and out striker there to be seen, fucking appalling finishing.

This all day long

We are going to come undone sooner or later if that is our level of finishing....I'm fucking hoarse roaring like a fucking halfwit at the telly with every fucking chance we frittered away.....Shankland would easily have scored 4 in the first half alone:raging:

21 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Bodies on the line stuff. Sickeninh

Putting up a fight perhaps? Despite our total dominance the County players where throwing themselves at everything, celebrating blocked shots as though they had scored a goal, the young keeper of course played the game of his life tonight. Our chance to goal ratio is of course utterly dire, no more so than tonight, but some credit has to be given to the County players who as I said were throwing themselves in front of everything we threw at them right up to the final whistle.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wtf you talking about you melt. You don't even know my view on the penalty based on what I said. In fact, the most obvious reading is confusion as to why it wasn't given. Which is exactly where I am. 

Not every shirt pull is a a penalty. 

your words. A shirt pull should at least go to VAR, don't you think?

Just now, The Godfather said:

Same.

We need to be tip just for the fact it changes the landscape of how folk see the league. Just seems we can't do it

Mate we could have been so far in front tonight that the goal difference could have almost been like a point or not far off it.  Mental display in front of goal and to concede that one we did, fuck me.

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Souttar fucked it. But he has generally been good since he came back in.

Goldson was terrible for the goal aswell.....fucking eammon brophy running by you whilst holding him off...he has to cut the source before Souttar gets the chance to fuck it up also

Frustrating not to be top with so many chances spurned, but regardless, we've given ourselves an excellent chance of winning a league that few would have believed we could a few months ago.

Some composure the next game would be nice.