*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

Really need to be a bit braver and get the ball Into Cantwell and Silva. Trust they're ability to control the ball on this shite pitch and see if we can even win some fouls around the box. Reverting to throwing it into the box from 30 yards away will not work. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

I don't think Clement will do this but I would like to see Dessers on for Scott Wright and play Silva out on the right instead with Dessers through the middle. 

Same. Silva isn't a wide player but Wright isn't a footballer period

Just now, J-Maestro said:

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist, not great but we look comfortable the goal will come.

I can’t even remember us creating a shot so far, I can see why people are more than a bit anxious when we’ve got previous with shitting the bed 

Just now, J-Maestro said:

People need to stop getting their knickers in a twist, not great but we look comfortable the goal will come.

Even after the scums result yesterday I was never convinced this game would be comfortable or pretty especially first half.