*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

13 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Were due to hammer someone, hope it starts today, send a message to the scum .

If we convincingly beat them tomorrow by 4 or more it would be the end of the season for that lot

Not a chance they’d recover

I've woke up like it's an old firm or cup final, I'm glad it a 12 kick off otherwise I'd be a mess. 

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is a different and probably different test to what most of these players have experienced before.

I truly believe that we have a manager who will change to mindset from challengers to champions in waiting and all the pressure that entails. One game at a time. 3 points each game and job done.

I think the mindset Clement is building in the media that it is one game at a time and he doesn't look at the table will help the players. He'll not add needless pressure. Luckily he has won title before. 

Naturally that'll change as each game goes by.

The pressure on the refs will increase exponentially if the wheels come off the scum. 

Huge game, in what may turn out to be a monumental weekend. For once, the hyperbole is justified.  I doubt we'll hammer them, but just going top, from where we were a couple months back - I for one had given up on the title - is unbelievable.

I'm going for 2-0 Rangers, Dessers and Tavernier.