*****the official St Johnstone vs Rangers Match Thread *****

26 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Get an early lead and the atmosphere will be unreal 

I’m hoping for 2 early goals close together, control the game then put it to bed.

Yesterday was good footballing wise and all the laughing and joking but will mean very little if we don’t go out and do our own work.

I just feel there is something about us at the minute and it’s big Phil who is leading everyone to where we want to go.

11 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Yesterday was good footballing wise and all the laughing and joking but will mean very little if we don’t go out and do our own work.

Absolutely, if we blow this today then we simply do not deserve to be top. That being said, I am certain that the players will take a grip right from the off today and should we create even half the chances we did against County then it could be comfortable, just as long as we do not fire just about every attempt on goal straight at the keeper as we did the other night.

Strongest team to start today as we have a full week of rest coming up. Score a few first half then change early second half to give others game time. 3points, no injuries and a barrowload of goals please. 

Probably wishful thinking as I'm sure it will be the usual parked bus from Saint Johnstone making life extremely difficult and frustrating. So come on Gers, at least give us the 3points to top the league and make it a beautiful Sunday.

Genuinely can’t remember ever being this gutted for missing out on a ticket for St Johnstone away. Buzzing for this and the chance to get back to the top of the league for first time in 2 years is massive. We are due to scud some cunt so hopefully it’s today - put a marker down!

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Genuinely can’t remember ever being this gutted for missing out on a ticket for St Johnstone away. Buzzing for this and the chance to get back to the top of the league for first time in 2 years is massive. We are due to scud some cunt so hopefully it’s today - put a marker down!

Stealth has anyone got a spare ticket post.:thumbsup: Good luck in your efforts, the coach park is almost always your best bet, but the problem with McDiarmid, unless things have changed since I was last there, there are no hostelries within a reasonable distance where you can get to should you miss out.