*****The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread *****

2 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

That would be major shithousery if they ordered one when we win the League.

Get some kind of sponsorship with them. 

Five guys the junk food of choice for Rangers FC

Bisgrove will be all over this...

38 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Just home.

Thought today, bar the ten minutes prior to the second goal, was the best domestic performance I’ve seen at Ibrox for a long long time.

Cortes goal was absolutely crucial btw, it killed Hearts completely off.

Yes I genuinely think you'd need to go back to peak Advocaat or Walter first time around to find the last time we played such aggressive fast effective football.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

That's our biggest win over Hearts of my time supporting Rangers, yes there was the 5 1 Cup final win but I don't remember a 5 0 win over them. 

Everyone was excellent but Lawrence, Lundstram and Yilmaz were our best performers today

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/30778/12534582/Rangers-5-0-hearts-alfredo-morelos-return-inspires-Rangers-to-emphatic-victory

9 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

Oh:bornafrenchnose:

Erm, well it doesn't happen frequently let's put it that way! Seriously though, its an amazing victory, a statement victory and one that puts the pressure right on the other lot. With each game I'm more convinced we will win the league. One game at a time though, but it is looking good 

15 minutes ago, MisterC said:

That's our biggest win over Hearts of my time supporting Rangers, yes there was the 5 1 Cup final win but I don't remember a 5 0 win over them. 

Everyone was excellent but Lawrence, Lundstram and Yilmaz were our best performers today

Did we not beat them 5-0 under GvB at Ibrox?

21 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Off the train from cardonald in paisley about 15 north bank agro on the platform one of them started whistling the Billy boys 🤣

wit the fucks that about lol ?

Think they were at it tbh but reckon you could have taken them if they had started.

e37RbTLYjfc1q(3).gif.de8229d1de1e458f1badf2d975ab89c3.gif.e7737d008e20814f181b438ed2c3e23c.gif

21 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Oh:bornafrenchnose:

Erm, well it doesn't happen frequently let's put it that way! Seriously though, its an amazing victory, a statement victory and one that puts the pressure right on the other lot. With each game I'm more convinced we will win the league. One game at a time though, but it is looking good 

Haha I got the sentiment mate 🤣 👍🏻

1 hour ago, MisterC said:

Yep those three were all equally MotM candidates but one has to get it and personally I'd give it to Lundstram. But it's a coin toss between him and Yilmaz.

What a team we are becoming...

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Yep those three were all equally MotM candidates but one has to get it and personally I'd give it to Lundstram. But it's a coin toss between him and Yilmaz.

What a team we are becoming...

1666713509952.png