*****The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

He turned up uninvited to the AGM, in a suit and tie too trying to get in saying he was a prominent supporter.

Sure there's a video 😂 

Might not have been the AGM, there was some sort of meeting could've been about the disabled seating or UB move, he rocked up anyways trying to get in.

It was the fan engagement meeting. Was invite only but he travelled down anyway assuming he’d be let in :lol: Guy’s a fucking moon unit. 

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

Buzzing for this tbh, first game I've made in a wee while and we're all getting the train up, so it'll be scran in the city, pubs, game and finishing off in Oswald's before getting the train back down with some cans. Few people in the RSC are getting turned right onto the train as a better option than a coach hire, it's about the same cost per skull.

Are you renaming your RSC to ICF:pipe:😀

On 20/02/2024 at 20:04, Rangers_no1 said:

Raskin was not great last season, that's complete lies.

Lies? 😂 Do you think I’m his agent or something?

At the end of last season how many people said he was shit? We were all looking forward to seeing him and Cantwell this season. In fact both had done so well we were ready to give Beale complete carte Blanche in the fucking transfer window….

This place is like an internet embodiment of Statler and Waldorf from the Muppet show. 

Statler: Player A is brilliant.

Waldorf: Naw, he has been average.

Statler: He is shite. Fucking boooooooo.

We have done this with so many players over the years. Raskin is the most recent example. Sima was also dogshit according to some.

It feels like his comments about going to England have totally soured some against him and they won’t admit.

He has been average to poor this season with some pretty good performances dotted in (I’m thinking Europe here) m, but obviously injuries have played a part. No reason to write the guy off yet. My opinion of course. Mileage may vary etc etc.

26 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Unsure if this is one of those big games that will prove our bottle or if that was last week.

any update would be appreciated 

If we drop points it will be that the players bottle it again.

No doubt I would be participating in that..

Not happening anyway mate. 3-1 us.

28 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Unsure if this is one of those big games that will prove our bottle or if that was last week.

any update would be appreciated 

Big game bottle if we lose.

Game we should be winning if we win.

Hope that clarifies.