Injury crisis (again)

2 hours ago, The Archer said:

Its all soap dodgers supporters who put these tackles in surprise surprise. Dan Casey played for the republic 

It’s always been the case recently- I bet you we play against more beggar supporting players than the fhilth play against bear supporting players 

59 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I was being serious earlier btw when I asked if anybody knows if/when Matondo is expected back?

PC said he was only meant to be out short term so hopefully he’s back really soon. 

4 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I agree that's he's nowhere near ready to be starting in a title race, but were so thin up front that it would be a loss if he was out. Not really in terms of quality, but just bodies alone. 

Yeah agreed. 

Lovelace subbed off early in a B-team game today, was hoping to see more of him this season :|

An update has been issued on the fitness of Rangers prospect Zak Lovelace.

The attacker lasted just 18 minutes on the park today as Rangers B were defeated 3-2 by Royal Antwerp's Under-21s.

The game, which took place in Belgium, was a friendly encounter between the teams, with the visitors throwing away a two-goal advantage.

Lovelace has recently stepped up his injury recovery after the 18-year-old was ruled out of action for the best part of six months.

The ex-Millwall academy product suffered a serious injury to his left hamstring during a 3-0 victory over St Mirren back in early October, with Seven Davis in interim charge of the club.

Lovelace made his comeback in a B-team game against Carlisle two weeks ago.

And as he continued to get more vital minutes in a bid to get back involved in the first team setup at Rangers, he featured once again for the B team today.

Things didn't go to plan though, as he went to ground requiring treatment with just 18 minutes on the clock. He was subsequently substituted by David McCallum.

However, we understand this was a precautionary measure due to some tightness on his hamstring.

It's not yet known if a setback in his recovery was sustained.

Lovelace has yet to have the chance to impress Philippe Clement, with the player having spent the majority of his tenure on the sidelines.

But the Belgian is aware that he has a bright future. He said: "We have Zak Lovelace also who was out injured.

"I've not seen him live with me but I saw him before and he is somebody with a bright future so you can have maybe six or seven strikers but you cannot play them all."

4 hours ago, Goofy The Scot said:

Lovelace subbed off early in a B-team game today, was hoping to see more of him this season :|

Fuck sake man we are truly cursed.

Id be getting Archie Stevens from the B Team into the squad from the weekend, even if it turns out he’s not good enough he will have energy, pace a bit of skill and ideally make a similar impact to McCausland when he first came in.

We’ve got liter