On 09/03/2024 at 19:14, esquire8 said:

Looks like it. 

Danilo’s out for the season.

Manager even said he’d only just be back at the end of the season (best case)and he’s not a player they’d take risks with, so we’re not seeing him until pre-season. 

39 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Danilo’s out for the season.

Manager even said he’d only just be back at the end of the season (best case)and he’s not a player they’d take risks with, so we’re not seeing him until pre-season. 

What? :lol:

I posted saying it looks like he's the same guy.

14 minutes ago, five stars said:

Reports in the media recently saying Sima could be available for 10 - 15 million. Sounds like bullshit.

He's got 1 year left on his contract in the summer, so i think between 5 - 8 million would be a more realistic fee.

It's England, the market is ridiculously inflated so wouldn't be shocked at upward of 10 million.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

Reports in the media recently saying Sima could be available for 10 - 15 million. Sounds like bullshit.

He's got 1 year left on his contract in the summer, so i think between 5 - 8 million would be a more realistic fee.

Brighton have the option to extend by a year.

They paid 6 for him? He’s got a year left on his contract. (Or some say they have an option to extend?)

A poor loan spell and then half a good season in the spl and an injury. And no chance of making it into their team. 

Who knows what he’d go for but don’t think 6-8 million is out the question with a sell on fee?

7 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

They paid 6 for him? He’s got a year left on his contract. (Or some say they have an option to extend?)

A poor loan spell and then half a good season in the spl and an injury. And no chance of making it into their team. 

Who knows what he’d go for but don’t think 6-8 million is out the question with a sell on fee?

I wouldn’t be loving the idea of spending that money on a player who’s had a serious enough injury and who’s overall gameplay isn’t that great. His numbers in terms of goals were great for us but I think quite often he looked poor in games 

On the basis of the loans we got in January Id rather see what we can do with money now afresh, instead of paying over the odds for players Beale brought in 

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I wouldn’t be loving the idea of spending that money on a player who’s had a serious enough injury and who’s overall gameplay isn’t that great. His numbers in terms of goals were great for us but I think quite often he looked poor in games 

On the basis of the loans we got in January Id rather see what we can do with money now afresh, instead of paying over the odds for players Beale brought in 

Yeh agreed. don’t think I’d pay that either unless he fires us to the quad

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

So much this^^

On 12/03/2024 at 07:45, .Williamson. said:

Exactly we need to be ruthless. Unlike our forward players