***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

First was a yellow anyway (second card).  If the second wasn't a red I don't know what is.

Same as Sterling's red a few week ago I never thought that was a red but it can come down to the speed you go into get the ball also possible danger to an opponent.

1 minute ago, Blueshoff said:

First was a yellow anyway (second card).  If the second wasn't a red I don't know what is.

Agree, he’s called it ludicrous I don’t know how many times, so it’s ok to have players try to stop opponents with their right then left arm ? 

Very mixed up wee guy is MS. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I just felt he went a step or two further directly calling out the conditioning at the start of the season and having to be creative with his starting team. 

100%. He's mentioned it in the past but agree that you could really see his annoyance tonight. He knows these injuries could really fuck us now.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Manager has finally been tipped over the edge with the injuries. He’s fucking furious with our fitness and that fat bastard Beale

The lack of squad depth is really hurting us. That’s firmly on Beale.

But also the increased injury risks of players playing twice a week as often as we have are well known.

If we want to try and compete in every competition with a limited squad.

Just got to hope the guys that step in when the injuries happen are good enough to get the job done.

Great victory playing the same team as Thursday won us that game ,lundstrum great again ,sterling 👏, silva took his goal well

couple of nervy moments Butlands one🤦‍♂️,and the corners in the second half , sendings off were the icing on the cake

sterling looks out for weeks with hamstring and mcausland looks like last weeks injury back again.

is that 10 players injured?

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

Michael Stewart is a hate filled nationalist bigot.

He actually hates us, Rangers, and what our club stands for, and the majority of our supporters political ideals.

He's the true wanker out of the lot of the others, for example - Sutton and Lennon only hate us because we're Rangers.

Stewart hates everything about us, politics all goes into his mix. He is a cock.

Rumour has it he was having a tantrum and crying when God Save the King was being sung.

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Some folk wont like this but compared to folk like Sutton and Stewart, Lennon is quite fair when a pundit.

Agree but funny when he said he was worried about the Sterling injury then corrected it to Clement would be worried. Stewart is awful. I don't even think he's biased he just sees things differently from most other sane people no matter what the game. Sutton can be biased but 9 times out of 10 it's tongue in cheek and should be blatantly obvious to most. On the odd time he is being professional he actually makes sense. You didn't mention him but I will, Hartson is a fucking idiot.

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

Great victory playing the same team as Thursday won us that game ,lundstrum great again ,sterling 👏, silva took his goal well

couple of nervy moments Butlands one🤦‍♂️,and the corners in the second half , sendings off were the icing on the cake

sterling looks out for weeks with hamstring and mcausland looks like last weeks injury back again.

is that 10 players injured?

Lost count. 

Seen Alex Rae warming up on the sidelines.

5 minutes ago, JamieD said:

He even had a trial for us in Jock Wallace's second spell. Definitely a closet bear :lol:

Did not know that mate. What age would he have been? Obviously just a wean but we obviously missed out there no matter how unpopular that opinion may seem.

Just now, psb07158 said:

It was a 2 footed lunge and with all due respect the very fact so many in Scotland are trying to argue it’s not a red sums up why we’re falling lightyears behind other leagues

One of very few leagues around in professional football that still have knuckledraggers playing and admired. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

If the pundits can say Sterling's was a red because of the speed of the tackle, then that lad went in like a German speed train.

Lundstram was lucky to avoid injury.

Agree, he was out of control, studs up, 100% a red all day long, if he catches big John, hes in trouble. 

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It was a 2 footed lunge and with all due respect the very fact so many in Scotland are trying to argue it’s not a red sums up why we’re falling lightyears behind other leagues

I would also argue the case that we have the SFA who are fucking hopeless and not wanting to improve the league and finding sponsors and finding a better league structure or new fresh ideas. I think people's opinions can affect a brand but there is much bigger issues than that