***** The Official Hibernian v Rangers Scottish Cup Quarter Final Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Can't believe the outrage over either red. Common sense disappears completely when we're involved 

Totally. The same way good players attract fouls, good teams attract bad challenges. Couple that with the strategy of most Scottish teams being to stop us you need to kick us and a side tonight that totally lost the head. None of the reds tonight were questionable. The only questionable thing was why he was still on the park after pushing an injured Rangers player and staff while on a yellow. The constant big bad Rangers narrative from the likes of Stewart is pathetic.  

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If that's the case I wish him well. In fact, in any case I wish him well. 

Hopefully it's alot of pish, seemingly Hibs have posted that he's stable, end of the day nobody wants to see that happening on the pitch.

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck sake man, show some compassion.

5 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Sometimes, when you have fuck all to say that is of any use to anyone else, it really is better just to say fuck all.

Where do you think the press grab their sensationalist headlines from on a slow news day? It's in here, and shite like yours is exactly what makes an anti - Rangers headline.

I wouldn't want him or anyone else suffer a broken neck playing football, my apologies for the language used.

1 hour ago, Jamie0202 said:

Aye we clearly fucked that. Unpopular again but we fucked the signing of their other mainstay captain from Hibs. Kevin Thomson was excellent but fitness was an issue and I was convinced we were signing Brown at that time as well.

We agreed a deal to sign Brown just after Thomson. They were pretty inseparable and were known as The Twins because you never found one without the other. It was always an assumption that they would come as a pair and both would join the same club.

Handshakes all round but his agent (Willie McKay) subsequently got a bigger offer from Sellick and reneged on the promise that Brown would follow his mate to Ibrox.

Fee was £4.4m and wages over five years meant the total cost to the scum was around £11m.

Quite funny reading hibs.net crying about the scary songs and why Hibs should ban us and the scum or they should boycott the games considering they have new investment coming.

A couple of replies saying Hibs rely on the income, ignored. Another saying the majority of posts are from people who weren't at the game and supporters already boycott the games, ignored. No mention of their support or the planned printing of disgusting stickers at the last game. Back in your sad boxes

image.thumb.png.3c0f2f9b3aa96d6ce8bab48401654cac.png

4 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Looking at our penalty again, if Lundstrum didn’t follow up and score, would there have been a case for a penalty retake?  Marshall looks to be off his line when Tav makes contact with the ball.

He was definitely off his line.