Best Outcome for Europe IMO

Still think Im right tho - majorly wracked by injuries so dont think going out in a good fashion is a bad thing considering the league is all that matters this season with the £60M prize 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Hahahaha

Aye cause that's what you were going for 😂☠️

Nah I wasnt - knew yous would get wound up but I think its for the best if we take the title

Just now, Sparkle said:

I mean, the forum is all about opinions but this is just astonishing. 

Can take one part of my post out of context and make a point but dont think thats totally fair Sparkle 

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Nah I wasnt - knew yous would get wound up but I think its for the best if we take the title

Think we should rest players in the league game and focus on the cup double personally.

I found it interesting the chat before kick off that if Scotland falls out side the top 10 tonight then next season the champions of Scotland will not get automatic entry to the Champions league.

Unless the champions of Scotland are Rangers because we qualify based on our club coefficient. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Now he's telling on people.

@ger4life_1872s comment was pretty terrible to be fair. Imagine the disruption that would cause with cunts waiting on their bins getting picked up.

Im no telling on anyone i posted it and I stand by it.  All thats matters is the league.  Think everyone on this forum loves a pile on but wont give a fuck when we lift the league trophy

Rangers losing any game will never be the best outcome for anything as far as I’m concerned but each to their own 

Had a guy behind me tonight saying at least we never got pumped and we can just bow out now without getting humiliated :ang:

29 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Reckon that was the best possible outcome considering our team this season.  We were an utter shambles under Beale and its astounding that PC managed to get us to last 16.  Think it was inevitable we got put out considering the quality in the Europa League this season (Liverpool will win it probably).  

We played a European giant and took them back to Ibrox after a solid away performance.  Played well at home and got outdone after a good showing.  Not disheartened by that personally.

Now its all the league, nothing to distract us.  Obviously I want to win every tournament we are in but just thinking realistically this is not a bad outcome.

The day I see any Rangers defeat as "the best possible outcome" is the day I pack it all in and watch some other sport instead. Fucking mental take this.

Just now, Stunels said:

Im no telling on anyone i posted it and I stand by it.  All thats matters is the league.  Think everyone on this forum loves a pile on but wont give a fuck when we lift the league trophy

I like a wee pile on tbf. You stand by your guns mate. Fuck the haters. Focus on you and the kids. Only God can judge.

5 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I found it interesting the chat before kick off that if Scotland falls out side the top 10 tonight then next season the champions of Scotland will not get automatic entry to the Champions league.

Unless the champions of Scotland are Rangers because we qualify based on our club coefficient. 

Well, everyone else in Scottish football have done fuck all in Europe for over 20 years to merit getting automatic entry into any UEFA competition to be fair.

26 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Hardly say it's a pile on.

We're not even two hours after a European KO in a very tight game that we could easily have won and you've created a thread (not even just say it in the match thread) about how it was the "best outcome" in your opinion. People are just giving you their opinion back.

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Was there tonight and wanted to win, missed a good opportunity to get through to the next round.

Players were absolutely out on their feet with about 20 minutes to go though. Don’t have the squad to go deep in Europe while competing for a treble.

Disappointing, but focus is on the league now. 

In defence of OP I think he basically meant this but maybe poor choice of wording.