Best Outcome for Europe IMO

Reckon that was the best possible outcome considering our team this season.  We were an utter shambles under Beale and its astounding that PC managed to get us to last 16.  Think it was inevitable we got put out considering the quality in the Europa League this season (Liverpool will win it probably).  

We played a European giant and took them back to Ibrox after a solid away performance.  Played well at home and got outdone after a good showing.  Not disheartened by that personally.

Now its all the league, nothing to distract us.  Obviously I want to win every tournament we are in but just thinking realistically this is not a bad outcome.

18 minutes ago, Stunels said:

Reckon that was the best possible outcome considering our team this season.  We were an utter shambles under Beale and its astounding that PC managed to get us to last 16.  Think it was inevitable we got put out considering the quality in the Europa League this season (Liverpool will win it probably).  

We played a European giant and took them back to Ibrox after a solid away performance.  Played well at home and got outdone after a good showing.  Not disheartened by that personally.

Now its all the league, nothing to distract us.  Obviously I want to win every tournament we are in but just thinking realistically this is not a bad outcome.

Brave or stupid post

either way good luck. 
Personally seeing Rangers lose is never best outcome for me