*****The Official Dundee v Rangers Match Thread*****

Just now, johanhentze said:

"any cunt with a pulse" isnt really an answer though, is it?! If you want the guy elsewhere then at least offer an opinion on a replacement.

Honestly if it means getting Sterling back in midfield I’d just stick Barisic there against shite like Dundee. Yfeko, Fraser, Davies, Balogun all possibilities 

Lawrence out of midfield for Sterling is worth having someone shite at left back 

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Clement won three league titles in the three full seasons he had in Belgium, and was on his way to a fourth when he left to go to Monaco.

We can’t keep sacking managers in the hope we find one that works with these players. The players are rotten and no manager can cover for that.

We can absolutely clear the lot out without breaking the bank - Postecoglou did it in the summer he joined, and I really hope Clement follows suit because these guys get managers the sack.

I agree.  We can't judge Clement until he gets his own players in.  If it's still the same losers next season he will get sacked just like everyone else who has trusted them.

6 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

no but when your hall of fame captain is a shitebag who's too pally with your greatest rivals it certainly permeates throughout the squad

Potentially, but regardless, there are many, many others to blame and single out at the same time. He might carry the armband but we are continuously told the team is full of leaders. I don’t see any.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

He changed personnel. I'm talking about changing the shape or the formation. 

It's mental he's somehow escaping criticism.

who would he bring on for the right wing who is the midfielder he can bring to enforce the midfield and take control who is the striker he can bring on who doesnt need 10 touches to get the ball under control to score

we dont have the players to change our shape and thats down to beale who spent 8 million on two fucking duds upfront and a bunch of left sided prospects for midfield while keeping a defence that would be too old for father teds over 75s teams

The real problem is simple. You put shit in you get shit out. 

The recruitment has been poor and the overall condition and mentality is nowhere near whats required at a club of our stature. We never seem to uncover diamonds in the rough and i still find it hard to comprehend that we will lose to a team that contained Stephen Welsh and Liam Scales.  

Said it before and will continue to say it until they fuck off, Tavernier and Goldson are the root cause of the issues. Without checking I would go as far as to say that a large part of Tavs goals have been in dead rubbers where it didnt really matter and goldson is a big diddy kidding on hes a centre half. Fuckin scandal these cunts have made the money they have off of us. And while Im at it, special mention to Ryan Jack who has been a fuckin liabilty over the season and has the brass neck to pick up wages 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Honestly if it means getting Sterling back in midfield I’d just stick Barisic there against shite like Dundee. Yfeko, Fraser, Davies, Balogun all possibilities 

Lawrence out of midfield for Sterling is worth having someone shite at left back 

Borna? ffs. Balogun has been ill and not fit to play. The rest would have been disasters under this pressure.

2 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

Although he wasnt quite as bad as Sunday, Tavernier looked already beaten when he led the team on the park. Where is the bravado, chest pumped out, screaming for the 3 points, demanding higher standards? He was resigned from the off. 

Piss Mutton played reverse psychology and he's crumbled.

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

If I was Phil I’d just answer no comment to every question 

Trying to find excuses is embarrassing 

What he’s said after each of the last three games has been howling. I thought the moral victory shite was bad but this is just madness he’s coming out with 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Fuck me I've just realised that the league is still in our hands :lol: :ang:. Obviously no happening but that's an incredible fact after the last few games.

Keep telling myself that and it keeps getting worse 

Just now, GA1972 said:

Gaffer losing credit every time he talks the now, what the fuck is he on about here 

We had a good reaction, kept our fucking shape, had enough chances to win. Jesus fucking wept 

Dont know about all you but that’s not what I just seen

He's talking utter pish. Of course you don't throw individual players under the bus but you can come out and say it's not good enough. 

2 minutes ago, real boydie9 said:

They're all a fucking disgrace. Chance of a treble and they've shat it. Can't wait to see the back of them. Fucking imposters. 

This^, x1000. 

Another shite performance from a bunch of shite bags.get the lot of them to fuck, I'd rather watch a team full of laddies giving their all than this buch of prima donnas.lewis mayo better tha Goldsnon and Souttar the wee  guy for Dundee better than our shite . It's not just the players that need replaced  the tits making the decions on who too keep from the youth are a joke.Again he got the starting 11 wrong if he can't see the problem then he is also a part of the problem, by fuck it is so depressing watching this shower capitulate at the first moment of pressure, giving the kiddyfiddlers another free title, the board also need to man up , if they can't produce the revenue they need to go as well, how much money do you need to win the shitest league in Europe is a joke and we are the butt of this joke.Get someone in who can identify competent professionals who can stand up to the pressure, get the fandancers to fuck and buy guys who know how to win.